Miami, USA [Sat Jan 23rd & Sun, Jan 24th, 2016]

groovyguy

Hi guys!
I know I'm really late but I hadn't had the chance to post before. I am still in Miami and have visited a lot of places over here. Of course I attended Madonna's shows: night 1 I was at the 324 section, first row all by myself. I met a guy from Brazil while queuing outside the venue and a fan from Costa Rica who was sitting like 3 rows behind me. Many people who were around me had that stupid special book sold to those with "VIP" tickets... I bet some did not even listened to Madonna's last record lol... Anyway, I found quite hysterical that people are used to behave like this kind of shows is a frigging circus!!! Everyone having drinks and eating junk food to get back almost at the last minute when MJ song starts to play. Then when the show kicks off these same people JUST SIT AND STAY THERE til the last very song. My gosh what a disappointment are Americans and I'm talking about Florida people! No surprise the only ones really having a good time are the latinos... First night she played the beautiful rendition of WTG and I'm glad I went to Saturdays show because she omitted it on Sunday!! DCFMA was nice but truly a wtf moment if you ask me...

Sundays show was quite better! People went to their seats earlier and were even doing this 'wave' thing with their arms like in the concerts in Southamerica. That was fun. My boyfriend went to the show as well so I could have somone to gossip with lol. He really liked the show especally Ariana Grandes appearance. That was a real surprise cause I knew she liked Madonna and even attended some previous shows. The bad part of this concert for me is SPANISH LESSON!!!! God why Madonna? Ive had to deal with it for 3 tours in a row!!!! I screamed the shit out of my lungs to hear Ghosttown but she ignored many of the real fans who were dying for it and yet again she chooses Spanish Lesson... cut it out Madonna! The fact latinamericans speak the language doesnt mean we love shitty songs that scream filler!

Another interesting thing I could notice is that Madonna only recognizes the flags from Argentina and Brazil. Apart from those ones there were also Venezuela, Uruguay, and Chile in front of her face lmao the ignorance... but I forgive her.

Have you heard any rumours on the filming of the DVD? I heard there were cameras on the show but I can't confirm anything...

In short, this was a great and enjoyable show. It isnt as big or overproduced like Sticky & Sweet and MDNA but it shows a really relaxed Madonna who doesnt hesitate on making some jokes. Tickets prices were pricy as fuck but it was worth it... the views I had were nosebleeding despite not paying over 1,000 dls lol It was way better than I could see in my country.

Night 1, section 324 row 1, seat 15

Posted Image

Night 2, section 112 row 16, seat 9 just in front of her :heart:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's a video by DivinaMadonna where I appear along with my Chilean flag  :cute:

https://www.facebook.com/divinamadonna/videos/1201382523263002/

Tomorrow I am heading to New York City!!! Read you from there!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8V2MJIamW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8WKsTIam5/

"Naomi was there, Rosie was there, Ingrid was there....Gloria weren't you there a few times. Girl I saw you naked, don't even try it!"

"Emilio was NOT there. He was at his own party!"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ogtqc_friends-banter_fun

Online for 15 min and already muted! :-(SO FRUSTRATING!! This recording looks awesome!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgFpmzxtLSA

Was this the Spanish Lesson performance? Awww, i'd have liked to seen it, but atleast @@groovyguy has added the audio to the special performances thread ☺). Even though a lot of people seem to really dislike SL, i've always quite liked it actually ;-)

Was this the Spanish Lesson performance? Awww, i'd have liked to seen it, but atleast @@groovyguy has added the audio to the special performances thread ☺). Even though a lot of people seem to really dislike SL, i've always quite liked it actually ;-)

Yesss it was the Spanish Lesson performance (luv' the live version!), a very good and stable recording by the way, filmed from a nice angle but it looks like the owner just removed it from YouTube! 

Hoping he's gonna reupload it somewhere else, it really looked awesome!