Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

How about you leave me alone to begin with rather than playing the victim . I never wished death on you either so stop taking that out of context please.

You wished us to drown...which is the same thing. Anyway, let's all leave each other alone. We don't want any trouble at all and we want to try and move on. 

15 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You wished us to drown...which is the same thing. Anyway, let's all leave each other alone. We don't want any trouble at all and we want to try and move on. 

I said I hope you drown in a deep dive of Taylor Swift’s discography. It is not the same thing. The post was reported and no action was taken because it was nothing serious.

Also, you want us all to “try” to move on and avoid trouble but then post a video insinuating I’m a creep? If you want everyone to move on then that’s great but you’ll need to move on too.

29 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The reviews of the song and video are absolutely scathing.

Are you sure you don't like it you just made a lot of Katy posts. I've been thinking about her all day too since the video. Katy Katy Katy! Post her sexy pix with Madonna where she's ironing her hair next :kitty:

Edited by Visual (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Visual said:

Are you sure you don't like it you just made a lot of Katy posts. I've been thinking about her all day too since the video. Katy Katy Katy!

I like Katy but I don’t like this song. I was really rooting for her to have a comeback so it’s quite a letdown. She really just dropped the ball years ago sadly.

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I like Katy but I don’t like this song. I was really rooting for her to have a comeback so it’s quite a letdown. She really just dropped the ball years ago sadly.

But she's in your mind a whole lot more than let's say and random time last year right? And you are excited for more Dr Luke fun pop bops right? How fast will you be hitting play ones it's up on streaming

33 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Wondering if M next album will follow this trend of 100+ different artworks or no…? 🤔🤔🤔

Curious what people think of this trend. I get why artists do it, offer multiple variants so fans try to snap them all up and boost sales, but personally I feel like it dilutes the branding of the album’s identity. 

1 hour ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Curious what people think of this trend. I get why artists do it, offer multiple variants so fans try to snap them all up and boost sales, but personally I feel like it dilutes the branding of the album’s identity. 

I think this but with color variants only and separate bonus tracks editions (another scammy af trend rn 💀), I love when albums have multiple covers, at the end there's still only one artwork that gets to fully represent the body of work, i like it.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Wondering if M next album will follow this trend of 100+ different artworks or no…? 🤔🤔🤔

If she finally decides to fully commit to the visuals im all here for it. If she keeps on putting her face in different filters as album covers with basic pictures as promo pics she can stick to color variants only imo