Steven Klein 2008 footage

59 minutes ago, holdtight said:

I heard like 14 years ago that the video is apparently M dancing to Infinity - the Timbaland version of Give It 2 Me. Hopefully we find out soon what the truth is.

I was told the same thing but I never really trusted it, I’ve seen footage of this but it was just her on the treadmill with music playing on the background! We shall find out soon :kiss2:

25 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

She was also shooting a backdrop music video during that shoot 😉

We know nothing about the shoot to assume the purpose of that setup was solely for a backdrop video.

We know for a fact that Klein films all his photoshoots. 

It's just silly to think that "oh it can't be for a photoshoot because she's dancing too hard."

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We know nothing about the shoot to assume the purpose of that setup was solely for a backdrop video.

It's just silly to think that "oh it can't be for a photoshoot because she's dancing too hard."

If you believe that Madonna dances her ass off in all her photoshoots and ask to be filmed while dancing like crazy for more than one hour, it's your right. On a side note, the "silly" comment was unecessary, i respect you and i expect the same in return. If you need to be insulting to prove your points it's sad really.

Most artists photoshoots, at least in pop music, used to have music played so the artists could relax, fool around, etc.

I remember lots of Britney photoshoot footage with her just dancing or vibing to music:

Madonna in this case xd

So M. dancing to "Give It 2 Me" wouldn't necessarily mean she was shooting a music video for the song, it could be just the photoshoot.

15 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

If you believe that Madonna dances her ass off in all her photoshoots and ask to be filmed while dancing like crazy for more than one hour, it's your right. On a side note, the "silly" comment was unecessary, i respect you and i expect the same in return. If you need to be insulting to prove your points it's sad really.

Where was my insult?

Ok tired of this topic, the long discussion in the unreleased music videos thread and now that one... I'm not gonna argue and repeat again and again the same thing. If only i knew i would have never talked about that video...

I just said that there's an unreleased video of M dancing on a tread mill with blue sweat pants and the song is Give it 2 me. I've been told it was for a music video (then scrapped), but maybe it was meant for a backdrop video or maybe for nothing, just for fun. 

Now everyone is free to believe what he wants to believe. We don't have the video nor the official reason for this video so no one is right and no one is wrong at this point. Peace to everyone and it's the last time i discuss this topic. 

✌️

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

That's a misquote hun and I ended up answering my own question. It's probably just to be sweaty for the theme of the shoot

25 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I feel that the treadmill scene was just a concept, I don't think that would have been the final styling - rather a 'rehearsal' to see how it looked - 

I agree.  She was playing a character if not making fun of herself. I didn't take anything she said seriously and I knew it was just a fun way to promote a current project. At the time, Youtube was becoming a phenomenon and people were using that platform to share their appreciation for 4 Minutes at the time. She was also promoting the work out regime as well. I never felt she took it too seriously.

Some fans read far more into these things than need be.  At the end of the day, it's usually a silly or fun way to promote a project and that's what I felt was this was.

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Instagram link doesn't work anymore... Is there another link to the video? :heart:

Weird that it has been deleted. Surely it'll come back at some point or re-uploaded anywhere else.

It was literally just 2-3 seconds of this moment:

mdolla.png.e11b8370235d512a0acb7527799c7a6d.png

With her goofing/dancing/jumping around a little bit.

13 hours ago, Sheridan1980 said:

So Rehda was right about this video :)

We commented it pages back. Having the song in the background doesn't necessarily mean she was shooting a music video for it, lots of artists and photographers use background music on photoshoot to get in the mood, have movement, etc.

She could be even thinking of backdrop videos for the album promo tour or even the proper tour.

But yes, there's video footage of it, even if it's seconds. If it's longer it'll eventually leak I guess.