Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

I bet it's Take A Bow and Like A Prayer again, so they have multiple shots for the DVD?

She mentioned 2 DVD's for the price of one,  maybe we will be the stuff from the other shows...

I think the second dvd would be the Tears of a clown recording, wich maybe she will make a few more repeat of

The song is a masterpiece so it's always ok in a way to have it, but for me the real point is that we already had a pro recording of Like a Prayer after the Paris attack in november and... that I DO ADORE THAT ACOUSTIC WHO'S THAT GIRL ARRANGEMENT

(anyway, really, sometimes I repeat to myself: you can't always have something to complain: that was Take a Bow and Hold Tight till two months ago, c'me on!!)

In all fairness LAP is the song even people who hate Madonna admit to liking. I can see why she does it so much

I like it but it does nothing for me.  I've seen it too many times live and on recordings.  Stockholm was the one special moment and she should have used that for the DVD extra.