Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

slightly off topic but does anyone know or have any theory on why she does a shortened version of La Vie en Rose on tour but performed it in full at the Haiti event?

probably because the lyrics are french and the crowds would quickly lose track once the chorus is done. Also maybe because she sings very well the short version and is afraid of ruining it at some point should she do the whole song.

She hasn't sung Everybody since the first 3 shows.

Oh right, didn't even notice. I only watched the first show before attending the first night Melbourne and always thought the medley dragged the show down and wasn't sorry it wasn't performed. In Sydney it worked nicely and I think getting rid of Everybody actually may have helped as now I wish she had done it, lol.

NOOO!! That Devil Pray video!! I'm not convinced about the outfit AT ALL!

I don't like the effect of the naked skin evident under the corset. It was a beautiful costume for me,

now it looks pointlessly vulgar, why? It's such a pity 

Totally agree. I don't know why she changed the panties she had on almost all the show for this leather like one.This one looks better :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nsvkDuwwac