(Interview) Ricardo Gomes, Madonna's Second Set of Eyes....

2 hours ago, Gonzus said:

But it seems that's what she likes and wants, unfortunately. Speaking of filters, do we have to mention Klein's horrific photoshoot for V magazine? It's not the photographers' fault, though: it is she who's after filters and retouching.

That’s Klein fault since he did photos with a fucking phone. 

Selfies vs Ricardo's Photos?: Love or hate him, I'll take Ricardo's photo's with a professional camera any day!! Also, some of the Ricardo photos above(or on previous pages) are blurry when they weren't like that at all when they were released. So, what is going on? Honestly, sometimes I think some people are just trying to wind people up...or you are just hating to hate. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air and watch the birds instead. 

Great Horned Owl GIFValentines Day Love GIF by Tierpark BerlinAmerica Earth GIF by Nat Geo Wild

8 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

And? If you don’t like the “new” Madonna the door is open. 

What would be the "new" Madonna for you? Is there a new Madonna? Please enlighten me, because I love it when people think they OWN Madonna and try to lecture fans who have been around since 1985. Anyway, if you don't like my comments, the door is open too. Muack

6 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

He isn't even consistent with filters. Each pic is giving different madonna and this is why he sucks. 20240711_184111.thumb.jpg.07d232b91fb5e983fffa84c9d22a835a.jpg

This Ricardo whatever AKA useless and incompetent personal Instagram Photoshop Bitch's photos remind me of funeral make up artist. you know  desairologists, mortuary cosmetologists. Seriously. 

2 hours ago, sara94 said:

Probably the only thing he did right was the Itau shot. He's slowly starting to get better but i'm still absolutely no fan of his work and I hope she will get rid of him before she drops the new Album.

There definitely has been a shift in the last few months where her photos look somewhat more natural. It's not like a year or two ago where she didn't even look real!

Probably the only thing he did right was the Itau shot. He's slowly starting to get better but i'm still absolutely no fan of his work and I hope she will get rid of him before she drops the new Album.

To be honest, I don't think he's getting better at all. There's only one reason some fans mistake him for getting better is because Madonna has lost weight. It just Madonna has lost weight so he doesn't have to use filters as excessively as he did before, but this useless and incompetent personal instagram photoshop bitch's skills have never improved.

Do you think so? I think she's decked out like a Christmas tree. This is something I've been very aware of lately: the overdressing. She has stuff even in every finger. It's like... too much. 

3 hours ago, Gonzus said:

What would be the "new" Madonna for you? Is there a new Madonna? Please enlighten me, because I love it when people think they OWN Madonna and try to lecture fans who have been around since 1985. Anyway, if you don't like my comments, the door is open too. Muack

Hear, hear.

10 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Honestly, sometimes I think some people are just trying to wind people up...or you are just hating to hate. 

Haha. You are always positive and this is a very good thing. I really mean it :) I am not hating to hate.... One can maybe replace it with "Disappointed". I am just disappoitned that its been going for 5 years now, half a decade. And it has done alot of damage. I remember seeing her show in Stockholm last year and a woman sitting next to me was asking what is wrong with her instagram. Two other people I know didn't want to see her because of her attitude on instagram. I used to defend her on ig and stan twitter when people made fun of her for her surgery and photoshop.Of course, I love her and will support her always. But you cant always defend her for stupid reasons like cheap facetuning. 

4 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Haha. You are always positive and this is a very good thing. I really mean it :) I am not hating to hate.... One can maybe replace it with "Disappointed". I am just disappoitned that its been going for 5 years now, half a decade. And it has done alot of damage. I remember seeing her show in Stockholm last year and a woman sitting next to me was asking what is wrong with her instagram. Two other people I know didn't want to see her because of her attitude on instagram. I used to defend her on ig and stan twitter when people made fun of her for her surgery and photoshop.Of course, I love her and will support her always. But you cant always defend her for stupid reasons like cheap facetuning. 

I really respect your peaceful response. Thank you so much for explaining that it’s disappointment not hate. Believe  me, there are some things I’m not fond of for what she’s done. But in the end, like you , I still love and support her too. That’s the most important thing. Thanks again! :fantasy:

Agree with the comments that her instagram/social media is off putting  - too many pointless photos and overdone photoshop giving a fake look. Am not against photoshop at all and photos have been polished and edited forever even before photoshop but needs to look real however much improvement is made 

2 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Agree with the comments that her instagram/social media is off putting  - too many pointless photos and overdone photoshop giving a fake look. Am not against photoshop at all and photos have been polished and edited forever even before photoshop but needs to look real however much improvement is made 

Yeh, most of us agree on that, but the real question is who's responsible for it, ultimately?