After Brit Awards 2015... another incident in Chicago!: WHO really want to kill Madonna? :-)

Rupert76

thank god nothing went wrong...

i wonder what the problem was. they pushed it too far out? she was standing on the wrong mark?

she was standing on the mark where the stairs would've been. the stage came out too late and she didn't see when it was finally coming out so she didn't move to make way for it. you can't blame her for not seeing it cos she was busy undoing her cape.  :lol:

she was standing on the mark where the stairs would've been. the stage came out too late and she didn't see when it was finally coming out so she didn't move to make way for it. you can't blame her for not seeing it cos she was busy undoing her cape.  :lol:

she is still fighting the cape lol

capes have always been a bad idea on stage.

It was just a small mishap with missing her mark at the stairs. but Aw did you see how one of the dancers rushed to her. BE CAREFUL QUEEN!!

Why do people keep saying that? She did not miss her mark - the platform wasn't there, she realised that (she's not blind) and reasonably expected to carry on with the whole routine all the same just as if it had been there (just like she did when the motel didn't show up on MDNA). She couldn't have known the platform would eventually arrive and didn't see it coming cause just at that particular moment she was turning her head towards the audience. :)

Why do people keep saying that? She did not miss her mark - the platform wasn't there, she realised that (she's not blind) and reasonably expected to carry on with the whole routine all the same just as if it had been there (just like she did when the motel didn't show up on MDNA). She couldn't have known the platform would eventually arrive and didn't see it coming cause just at that particular moment she was turning her head towards the audience. :)

Thank you. Seriously. Madonna didn't do anything wrong.

At first, that red circle stage wasn't there on time. That's not Madonna's fault at all. that's her backstage team's fault.

What Madonna did do was just perfect professional singer should do.

Didn't panic at all. Acting like a red circle stage was already there.

so she step on the exactly right spot which she always do.

Then these backstage team( whatever call) just push that huge red circle stage towards directly to Madonna and it did hit her and push her back to stairs!

That's what happened.

If they are professional enough then they were acting like this.

"We are late. this shit always happened on live show. But Madonna already on the main stage so we have to very careful about this!! push it very carefully! Do not forget Queen of Pop is already on main stage! Do not hit her!"

But I feel like they did acting like this

"Oh my gosh We are late!! just push it! Push it! hurry up! just push it very fast!! oh my god! we are late! I don't care Madonna is already out there or not!!! my job is just push this to the main stage! so just push it very fast! push it! very fast! fast! hurry up!!!"

she is still fighting the cape lolcapes have always been a bad idea on stage.

Maybe she should switch to velcro fastening for a quick escape..... ....but hats off to her, she rolls with the punches more professionally than anyone else I've seen. I swear if a meteor landed on stage she'd still carry on performing. Lol