Madonna Vegas Rumor

Future Lover

she denies lots of things she ends up doing eventually.

Word.

Celine started a trend of artists' performing in Vegas while they are still active, and I think she is the best one doing it alongside Shania and Mariah, and I hated the idea of Mariah doing a residency as well instead of a long-awaited world tour in vein of Charmbracelet World Tour in 2003. Likes of Britney, Jennifer, and of course Madonna are better at touring the world.

Maybe a one-time special as a farewell can be understood but settling there and following other people's footsteps is not Madonna's thing. On the other hand, just like @@BringUrLUV stated, she does many things that we thought she would never do; so maybe in 10 years' time we can see her there.

I'm telling you facts, not rumors. Last Gaga's show here in Spain was for the Cheek to Cheek tour. Tickets went from 240€ to 280€ ($260-$300), and they were all sold out. It was a very exclusive show, but the whole artRAVE tour was sold out too. She's won a Grammy with that album and it's not even her own personal style of music. You cannot say that a dinner show in Vegas is her most succesful thing in her recent carrer. She is acting in one of the most successful TV series of all time (AHS) and she's not even an actress. Please when you talk about something get some objective information before.

With all respect for you.....who cares what that troll does? It's like caring about what Donald Trump does. They have both been put into positions they didn't earn. Unfortunality I can not ignore what Donald Trump does.

In looking at the Trump supporters I can't help but see the same kind of loyalty by followers and the same kind of frustration by people stating the obvious and it is not sinking in. It seems the real outcasts and people who earned their way are now the enemy of people who are the same as them. Hilary is from a humble hard working background. Yet she is the elite and Donald is the everyman? Seriously? Donald Trump and Lady Gaga did not grow up outcasts and did not struggle for what they have. There is nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is their attack on people who did and if that wasn't enough they actually got their fans to join in. I just find it interesting that the same feelings I am experiencing with Donald Trump is the same nonsense we have been putting up with in the Pop world on a different level of course. I even see it in the audience of pop stars. "A cult following" has turned into a real cult in some cases.

Oh and where have I heard this before? Eric Trump can not believe the "hatred" people show his father. It's not people hate his policies or actions, they hate him. Poor poor victum Donald. It's completely identical.

Bernie Sanders just said yesterday 6/8 that Trump has blantantly lied many times and this diminishes the office of the presidency and our standing in the world. Reductive I believe is the word he could have easily used.

I swear it just feels too similiar but just on a different level. donald trump and lady gaga come from the same mindset that think certain people don't deserve the success they have. Even going to the extent of trying to turn people who would be inspired by someone following their dreams no matter what against them.

update: It's so interesting that Trumps supporters are responding over Trumps tweet to Mika that he has just been subject of so much abuse that he is just defending himself. I swear that his team worked the same technique on people that lady gaga's team did. They defend him in the same way.

...and some republicans have a real problem with protests. Even to the point of trying to introduce legislation curbing it. Can't tell you how many times I have seen people wanting to point out wrongs by lady gaga in Madonna forums only to be told they were not allowed to speak or that no one was allowed to talk about her. Why? Because of her own brand of Trump like supporters.

trump: deligitimizing the media

whataboutism

trolling

lady gaga: victumization

whataboutism

trolling

both like to let their followers do most of their dirty work for them.