Madonna's Entire Videography Rate! -- New Year, New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Just when you thought I'd run out of ideas, it turns out I was just biding my time!

Edit: Thank you @@Enrico for helping me sort out the video list!

Just like the rate we did last year with her discography, we're doing the same with her videography!

Here's the list to copy and paste!

Same rules as last time, a scale of 1 - 10, whole numbers only! You get one 11 and one 0!

• [*]Everybody [*]Burning Up [*]Borderline [*]Lucky Star [*]Holiday (Solid Gold) [*]Like a Virgin [*]Material Girl [*]Crazy For You [*]Into The Groove [*]Gambler [*]Dress You Up (live montage) [*]Live to Tell [*]Papa Don't Preach [*]True Blue [*]Open Your Heart [*]La Isla Bonita [*]Who's That Girl [*]Like a Prayer [*]Express Yourself [*]Cherish [*]Dear Jessie [*]Oh Father [*]Vogue [*]Justify My Love [*]This Used To Be My Playground [*]Erotica [*]Deeper and Deeper [*]Bad Girl [*]Fever [*]Rain [*]I'll Remember [*]Secret [*]Take a Bow [*]Bedtime Story [*]Human Nature [*]I Want You [*]You'll See [*]Love Don't Live Here Anymore [*]You Must Love Me [*]Frozen [*]Ray of Light [*]Drowned World [*]The Power of Good-bye [*]Nothing Really Matters [*]Beautiful Stranger [*]American Pie [*]Music [*]Don't Tell Me [*]WIFLFAG [*]GHV2 Megamix [*]Die Another Day [*]American Life (Original) [*]American Life (Flag Version) [*]Hollywood [*]Love Profusion [*]Hung Up [*]Sorry [*]Get Together [*]Jump [*]4 Minutes [*]Give It 2 Me [*]Miles Away [*]Celebration (Dancers) [*]Celebration (The one with Lola) [*]GMAYL [*]Girl Gone Wild [*]Turn Up the Radio [*]Living for Love [*]Ghosttown [*]Bitch I'm Madonna

This countdown starts today and ends Jan 16 (two weeks). The results will be posted on Jan 20 with 5 a day!

Please don't post your results here, send me a PM.

I didn't include any of the interlude backdrops, Me Against the Music, or the GHV2 megamix or Evita segments. If you have any issues with the list, please post your issues and we address them. Happy rating!

Can somebody please clarify what is going on?  I would really like to participate...  Am I voting on all of her videos separately or putting them in a list from worst to best?  Thanks!!

You have to rate each video only, like we did it with rating all of her songs (you can check it in other post ;) )

Can somebody please clarify what is going on?  I would really like to participate...  Am I voting on all of her videos separately or putting them in a list from worst to best?  Thanks!!

Just copy and paste the list I gave you into a PM to me, and next to every video give a rate out of 1 - 10

For example,

Hung Up 8

Sorry 4

Get Together 11

Jump 6

(Those aren't anyone's real rankings, btw)

Your new game looks fun  ;-)

I would like to participate but do we have to rate ALL the videos of your list?

Honestly, I haven't seen some of them for a long time (stuff like Gambler, TUTBMP, LDLHA, Dear Jessie, GH Megamix etc etc...) :rip:

Yes you have to rate them all, otherwise the voting is not correct.

I had to revise a few of them too to make up my mind...

But you can also trust your memory!

In the songs countdown some people had to regret their own voting!

Yes you have to rate them all, otherwise the voting is not correct.

I had to revise a few of them too to make up my mind...

But you can also trust your memory!

In the songs countdown some people had to regret their own voting!

I've a good memory but, honestly, I must have seen the videos I mentionned just once...many years ago!

It looks like I've got no choice : I'll have to revise  :suffer:

It looks like I've got no choice : I'll have to revise  :suffer:

It's for the Forum's sake and the Game's sake... but also for your personal sake because if you vote badly people will insult you :wink:

We have risked serious fights in the Song Countdown and even @@Dazedmadonna's suicide when all Americal Life tracks were out of the game... :tongue:

It's for the Forum's sake and the Game's sake... but also for your personal sake because if you vote badly people will insult you :wink:

We have risked serious fights in the Song Countdown and even @@Dazedmadonna's suicide when all Americal Life tracks were out of the game... :tongue:

Jesus! What did I get myself into?   :wide-eyes:

Should I write my testament before starting to play? 

Jesus! What did I get myself into?   :wide-eyes:

Should I write my testament before starting to play? 

No it's very funny, although when the votes are revealed you find out the different personalities of us all, and you regret giving certain votes, not pushing certain songs. The song countdown was huge with more than 250 songs and so the wait to know which song was no 1 was long... many people feared Vogue was going to be first and wanted Frozen instead... let's see what happens with the music videos... sometimes even less powerful songs have perfect videos!

I will never forget it

Posted Image