Madonna's Entire Videography Rate! -- New Year, New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• 2 weeks later...

No it's very funny, although when the votes are revealed you find out the different personalities of us all, and you regret giving certain votes, not pushing certain songs. The song countdown was huge with more than 250 songs and so the wait to know which song was no 1 was long... many people feared Vogue was going to be first and wanted Frozen instead... let's see what happens with the music videos... sometimes even less powerful songs have perfect videos!

Well said.  Me being a newbie, I personally CANNOT WAIT!!   :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:

I'm sorry, but I gave Tutr a high mark! Love Florence, love that it wasn't just a film of the tour as it could have easily been, love the mood of the song, love the hair! Although it is at least a third video of M in a car after Drowned world and Music...

We all have different tastes, so i'm glad you ranked it highly. It would be a boring world if we all voted exactly the same. 😊I'm wondering now if the video i scored as 0 is gonna upset some people (nervous LOL) 😯

We all have different tastes, so i'm glad you ranked it highly. It would be a boring world if we all voted exactly the same. I'm wondering now if the video i scored as 0 is gonna upset some people (nervous LOL)

Very well, cause I gave a 4 to a video that some people love but they'll be mad at you and won't notice my bad marks!

I'm sorry, but I gave Tutr a high mark! Love Florence, love that it wasn't just a film of the tour as it could have easily been, love the mood of the song, love the hair! Although it is at least a third video of M in a car after Drowned world and Music...

Well sorry but I gave it a very low mark

Posted Image