Girl Gone Wild MDNA Tour Paris PRO SHOT

Future Lover

She should have to keep her hands to herself.She always used to put her hands in 'other places' ... and I wonder why, with so many places to put her hands, she has chosen to use them just to edit the MDNA tour DVD/BD...It would have been muuuuuuuuuuch better if, once again,  she had put those hands where she always used to put them ... :tongue: At least she would not have made messes.

I hope she has not again going to put her hands on the Rebel Heart Tour DVD/BD (if these are her intentions, I hope that a strong arthrosis will affects temporarily her fingers, just to have save our BD.), and above all, after all the damages done by Danny Tull,  I hope she has dismissed him from her staff with a big kick in his ass.

Anyway, this video is great, but the quality is terrible.I'm immensely grateful to all those who generously shared their pro-shots here and out there, but I hope that, if one day the same videos will be available in real HD or real HQ, who owns them will be the same generous to share them with us :)

• 2 weeks later...

WHHHYYYYYY did she do anything to the official release?@#$%^&  I wish we could have the last 3 tours without any editing. 

Confessions without all the overlay of backdrop videos, Sticky without the horrible sound/vocals, and MDNA without the instagram filter and botched sound.  

Live shows should be live. 

We should bombard Guy with requests to leave the Rebel Heart Tour alone, starting now.