Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

Radio no longer determines success.And I think it is having a mild freakout because it's realising that it matters less and less. LolMadonna too old for radio? I think radio is doing a bit of projection as IT is old.Do teens and young adults really listen to radio anyway?Besides, you know what's old? Bringing up Madonna's age and using it as an excuse to keep the world from great music.

Even the audio version of the song has 4 million views. What's wrong with VEVO? Wasn't it supposed to 'help' Madonna? Turn Up the Radio did not even reach the 10 million views. :drama:

I think most people don't even know she has some videos on vevo. none of her biggest old videos are on vevo....everything is a mess. She must have the most clueless team ever, her official website speaks for itself :suffer:

In comparison here is the air play chart for GMAYL.

Hope LFL will do better.

Same here. I saw in another forum there should be another great update tomorrow since it had 200 spins for Tuesday (143 last Monday). Won't be able to help since I live in the Philippines but hoping that Rebel Hearts (both longtime Madge fans and regular pop music fans) will unite to make this song stay on radio longer.