Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

oh no, are the WOW HD super deluxe copies essentially bootlegs? :( i was charged immediately and it shipped march 11 - haven't received yet. highly doubt i will be able to cancel my order.

to make it even worse, my deluxe (19 track) from the local cd store has little poke-hole looking dents at the edges of the cd, that affect the deluxe tracks' abilities to play and burn into my itunes.

sigh.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see on the back image, the text is a little blurrier than the one I got from Amazon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see on the back image, the text is a little blurrier than the one I got from Amazon.

Mine thankfully was cancelled, telling me that they were so sorry for the bad service of Polydor Group, that the record company promised them that in less than a week would receive more units, but Polydor has been informal with WOWHD....

In summary, thanks for canceling because we will not receive anymore.

from madonna charts.....

Not the best week in Madonna's chart history: Rebel Heart is down to #21 on Billboard 200, her biggest second week drop for a studio album. #13 in Digital Albums, #15 in Album Sales.
It's also down 1-4 in Italy and crashes 1-14 in Portugal and 1-18 in Austria. 
Not all is lost, though, so keeping the fighting spirit!

I'm actually still waiting on my two copies from WowHd too! I ordered the standard version and super deluxe version and they were shipped out on March 10th and March 11th. That's been over 2 weeks! I'll be watching for the mail today for sure!

I'm actually still waiting on my two copies from WowHd too! I ordered the standard version and super deluxe version and they were shipped out on March 10th and March 11th. That's been over 2 weeks! I'll be watching for the mail today for sure!

I'm living in The Netherlands and I got my Wowhd Superdeluxe last week.