Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Amigos queridos da América! Sou um fã Brasileiro e vim aqui hoje parabenizar vocês pelas conquistas recentes dos direitos gays! Espero que vocês sirvam de exemplo para todas as nações do mundo e que o ódio e a intolerância possam ser vencidos pelo amor ! Desculpem-me pelo meu inglês ruim. Viva a revolução do amor!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Dear friends of America! I am a Brazilian fan came here today and congratulate you on the recent achievements of gay rights! I hope you serve as an example to all nations of the world and that hatred and intolerance can be overcome by love! Sorry for my bad English. Long live the revolution of love!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ps: This woman gif is a famous Brazilian socialite (Narcisa Tamborindeguy) that tambpem supports, defends and loves gay people in our country, Brazil! Victory and success for all of us !!!

I don't know what next single could be (I think there will be a 4th single FOR SURE due to the actual HIT Bitch I'm Madonna), but today, at about 3pm, under 49°C under the fucking sun while I was driving my car with no AC and my window down, I just turnt on my radio, connected my phone via Bluetooth, and it just started playing REBEL HEART, the Avicii Version, from random.I got the volume up and suddenly I forgot the f-ing hot and all my sweat. I felt totally confortable, like in Heaven. I started to sing the first verse and the skin of my arms got erected.I loved this extrasensory experience, and I wished I could have more moments like that.I felt the first leaked Rebel Heart "demo" by Avicii is a MASTERPIECE and a real pop song that deserves to be a single, the way we first knew.I want to send all my karma to Rebel Heart, the Avicii version, to be the next single, or maybe the 5th and last single.

Its a tragedy that the song wasnt released. But at this point and with the relationship she has with the demos and leaks, I highly doubt it. The avicii article recently probably didn't help.... I dont know. 

For me the album is done singles wise since i know if she releases something it won't be on the same level as the last 2 singles.

I think they're going to release a 4th single, right after the beginning of the tour, around the half of September.

I don't see a proper video release, I really don't, at most something from the tour backdrops or so.

Anyway Devil Pray is quite plausible imo, she loves it and she surely include it in the tour tacklist.

Avicii's Rebel Heart was such a loss and mistake. Still hope to hear it live anyway (it's hard though)

Its a tragedy that the song wasnt released. But at this point and with the relationship she has with the demos and leaks, I highly doubt it. The avicii article recently probably didn't help.... I dont know. 

For me the album is done singles wise since i know if she releases something it won't be on the same level as the last 2 singles.

I think she should actually go down the route other artists are doing. Release a brand new song with someone else. The days of albums are limited. Single track releases are the future. Giorgio Morodor just released an amazing album featuring so many artists, I think it would have been great had she down something with him for the album too.

I don't know what next single could be (I think there will be a 4th single FOR SURE due to the actual HIT Bitch I'm Madonna), but today, at about 3pm, under 49°C under the fucking sun while I was driving my car with no AC and my window down, I just turnt on my radio, connected my phone via Bluetooth, and it just started playing REBEL HEART, the Avicii Version, from random.I got the volume up and suddenly I forgot the f-ing hot and all my sweat. I felt totally confortable, like in Heaven. I started to sing the first verse and the skin of my arms got erected.I loved this extrasensory experience, and I wished I could have more moments like that.I felt the first leaked Rebel Heart "demo" by Avicii is a MASTERPIECE and a real pop song that deserves to be a single, the way we first knew.I want to send all my karma to Rebel Heart, the Avicii version, to be the next single, or maybe the 5th and last single.

The song and that specific version MUST be released. I can actually picture it as the closing number of the tour it would be FANTASTIC!

I think she should actually go down the route other artists are doing. Release a brand new song with someone else. The days of albums are limited. Single track releases are the future. Giorgio Morodor just released an amazing album featuring so many artists, I think it would have been great had she down something with him for the album too.

I wish she would release a remixed single, maybe featuring someone else, like Unapologetic Bitch, or a more finished version of the RH demo. That way it would gain many new sales and renewed interest. But I'm sure she'll release Devil Pray album version lol

The idea of recording a song with someone else is good but I can't see her doing that sadly. I wish she would surprise everyone with something outside the box but the Madonna world is kinda slow and bureaucratic these days.

I wish she would release a remixed single, maybe featuring someone else, like Unapologetic Bitch, or a more finished version of the RH demo. That way it would gain many new sales and renewed interest. But I'm sure she'll release Devil Pray album version lol

The idea of recording a song with someone else is good but I can't see her doing that sadly. I wish she would surprise everyone with something outside the box but the Madonna world is kinda slow and bureaucratic these days.

I agree. I think Warner was involved in the marketing of Rebel Heart. I know Orlando who is Warner's R&D guy for remixes has been involved with the remix selection and releases.  

She has certainly attempted to be 'innovative' with her music video releases, but as some have pointed out, they were probably more to do with revenue generation or cost recovery than 'innovation'.  

They do need to put aside bureaucratic and old fashioned approaches and start to think outside the box and possibly ease up on the smut.

Any love for "Veni Vedi vici" ? I think it's one of the best tracks of the album and i hope she will perform it on tour, it will be amazing live.

I like it. :cute: It has a good hook and I love hearing Madonna's lower range.

Any love for "Veni Vedi vici" ? I think it's one of the best tracks of the album and i hope she will perform it on tour, it will be amazing live.

I listen to Super Pop more than I listen to VVV  :cry:  I find it a bit nauseating and that rap at the end just takes it to another level of irritating. I like the concept, but I just think that M tells her 'story' in many more impactful ways in her other songs. 

After living with RH for a while now - my verdict is that there are a handful of excellent songs (GT, IO, HT, WAOM) with a fair few decent tracks and a few 'leftovers'. I would have MUCH rathered a more succinct, shorter and more focused album. Yes, I can create that - but I think the album would be more satisfying overall if it was more crafted. I think the 19 tracks is way too overkill and more reflective of commercial pressures than artistic ones. Even a later edition for the tour with all the 'poorer' tracks would be been nicer. 

http://madonnaunderground.com/more-on-single-releases-devil-pray-and-bitch-im-madonna-in-france-bitchimmadonna/

Universal Music France confirms to us that both Devil Pray and Bitch I’m Madonna have been sent to French radio for airplay.

Devil Pray is intended for the older audience while Bitch I’m Madonna is directed at the younger generation, this way they hope to raise interest at both markets. They hope that M can find the time somewhere in her busy schedule to record a video for Devil Pray, however since she’s in the middle of tour rehearsals, this is highly unlikely.

Unfortunately no news on a physical cd single release in France. Universal Music France however confirms that the two French promo cd’s for Devil Pray and Bitch I’m Madonna are genuine.

I agree. I think Warner was involved in the marketing of Rebel Heart. I know Orlando who is Warner's R&D guy for remixes has been involved with the remix selection and releases.  

She has certainly attempted to be 'innovative' with her music video releases, but as some have pointed out, they were probably more to do with revenue generation or cost recovery than 'innovation'.  

They do need to put aside bureaucratic and old fashioned approaches and start to think outside the box and possibly ease up on the smut.

Orlando needs to get fired stat.