Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

mdnamafia
Very exciting news telling that @MontePittman will join @Madonna for Her next @TheGrammys performance! Her most important event since the MDNA Tour!!! (Picture by @JeffValois) #Madonna #MontePittman #Monterrific #Huge #QueenOfPop #RebelArt #RebelHeart #LivingForLove #GrammyAwards #Grammys #Music #Art

That's not true at all...all of what was leaked was recorded from March-June. She reworked many tracks and recorded many more from July-November.

Wasn't the question about completely new unmentioned and unleaked tracks? Clearly she layed new vox (and lyrics) for some of the known ones.

That's not true at all...all of what was leaked was recorded from March-June. She reworked many tracks and recorded many more from July-November.

Weren't the demos stolen in August?  Some titles you mentioned (Midnight Shift, Win Again...), are they one of those demos or new songs, that traders don't have?

I think there are around 10 other songs among traders, that didn't leak. Plus, a couple of new songs, that didn't leak and were made in a couple of previous months.

Exclusive: Video, Promo and *that* other special appearance
some great news about  the Living for Love video, the promotional machine and another very special TV appearance to come…

First of all, fasten your seat belts because the shooting for the Living For Love video is taking place today in New York City!

And that’s not all, the promotion for the new single and the upcoming album will start as soon as next week!

Last but not least, the rumours are true: Madonna will perform at the Brits Awards on February 25th!

Weren't the demos stolen in August? Some titles you mentioned (Midnight Shift, Win Again...), are they one of those demos or new songs, that traders don't have?I think there are around 10 other songs among traders, that didn't leak. Plus, a couple of new songs, that didn't leak and were made in a couple of previous months.

All brand new songs have been kept tightly under wraps.

All brand new songs have been kept tightly under wraps.

They knew the demos were stolen, when descriptions started to appear on different sites and forums. I don't know if she planned to make new songs or were they result of that incident.

I suppose there are a few new songs and probably they will be on the album.

I doubt she made more than 5. If there is a lot of new ones, what is their point, especially if they will not appear on the album. It would be just a waste of time.

They knew the demos were stolen, when descriptions started to appear on different sites and forums. I don't know if she planned to make new songs or were they result of that incident.I suppose there are a few new songs and probably they will be on the album.I doubt she made more than 5. If there is a lot of new ones, what is their point, especially if they will not appear on the album. It would be just a waste of time.

I'll just say this, 43 songs were recorded from March-June, 4 months time.She spent another 4 months in the studio after they were alerted of the breach... Many many more songs were recorded.

I'll just say this, 43 songs were recorded from March-June, 4 months time.She spent another 4 months in the studio after they were alerted of the breach... Many many more songs were recorded.

Re-recorded you mean.Brand new songs include ghost town and another one which will be revealed in a few weeks.

They knew the demos were stolen, when descriptions started to appear on different sites and forums. I don't know if she planned to make new songs or were they result of that incident.

I suppose there are a few new songs and probably they will be on the album.

I doubt she made more than 5. If there is a lot of new ones, what is their point, especially if they will not appear on the album. It would be just a waste of time.

They already knew like in september demos were stolen. The original plan was to release Rebel Heart already in November as a double disc, but all the plans changed. Back to the studio again. Reworking some. Recorded many new tracks.

Re-recorded you mean.Brand new songs include ghost town and another one which will be revealed in a few weeks.

No! When I say NEW, I mean brand new, never heard before. You JUST asked me how many songs she recorded along with Ghosttown, and now you're claiming one more new song...Did I say anything about re-recorded? No. The vocals from the demos are the same vocals she used for the 5 released songs. They only thing added was the few lyrics to Living For Love!

the story i heard was that sinds the iTunes get the sticker and the songs length

the 6 tracks that was alreaddy there they have been remastered

so now ghostown sound better and some other songs too

im not talking about demos

but this only happend on the usa iTunes not in other countrys

They already knew like in september demos were stolen. The original plan was to release Rebel Heart already in November as a double disc, but all the plans changed. Back to the studio again. Reworking some. Recorded many new tracks.

makes no sense that they delayed it because the demos were stolen. She would've released it before they leaked  :stare: