Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

it's not like one don't trust your taste, but where do one can make conclusion on their own about later "addicted" version?  :hearno:

I don't think we should be writing off any demos from appearing on the album based on track times or even sound. The 1st demo of Addicted is so bare and honestly not very exciting at all. Now it's incredible. Anything can happen.

it's not like one don't trust your taste, but where do one can make conclusion on their own about later "addicted" version?  :hearno:

I know it's hard to believe but my friend told me.

Just think, these demos were wrongfully stolen from her and were all at different stages. They have been reworked to different extents and are finished now I guess from the fact they are uploaded on iTunes. They will all be finished songs. I'm so excited to hear and so should everyone else, and I won't be freaking out if songs I don't like as much from demos are on the album since they will probably have changed and improved.

All this "insider info" is getting out of hand. I don't wanna have to ban it altogether. Nobody has any confirmed info unless they're Madonna. I appreciate those who aren't too cocky with it and want to inform the fans, but let's keep this to a minimum please.

diplo Verified account
â€@diplo
@jenesaispop @arielrechtshaid @Madonna album version is strong

That's kind of confusing.

Oh true, for a moment I forgot they were not up for sale on iTunes, silly me  :lol:

It's fine haha. :) Lots of articles have said they are 'available to stream on Madonna's channel and to buy on iTunes'.

I think the plan is probably to do some small TV/online interviews in the new two/three weeks, then Grammy performance on Feb 8th, Joan of Arc, LFL remixes and maybe more on iTunes at midnight, and LFL video that week. After that, do more performances throughout February on shows like SNL and interviews on late night shows.

Madonna Agreed To Perform At Brit Awards 2015
Madonna has agreed to perform ‘Living For Love’ at the annual Brit Awards 2015 in England. This will mark exactly 20 years since Madonna last performed at the show. The last performance was ‘Bedtime Stories’ back in 1995 when Madonna was spotted with long blonde hair down to her ankles.

Originally Madonna was never meant to play the Brit Awards 2015 but due to the ‘Rebel Heart’ album leak back in December. There was no choice as the album needs lots of promotion now…as the leak caused a lot of damage to the original plans. The original plan was to have two singles/music videos released before the album, although this will not be the case anymore.

Also “exposure is good†said a source who helped Madonna restructure promotional plans to include the Brit Awards.

A bonus might be thrown in as Madonna may perform a few of the best songs from ‘Rebel Heart’ for the Brit Awards. The album is released almost 3 weeks from the Brit awards 2015.

^ totally sucks. We could have gotten two videos and single releases.

Who said we won't anymore? There's plenty of time for another video shoot before March 10th. Ideally she'd push another single week of album release with a video release also occuring that week for it. Depending on how well LFL does of course.

pfff. Imho the era seemed like it was going to be a repeat of MDNA. So if thanks to the leak we got the Brits and Grammys, I ain't complaing and sorry not sorry.

It doesn't really make sense, their logic with releases. So dozens of songs leak, you rush 6 songs to ITunes, okay, great. Another dozen leak, and nothing... The "lead" single has yet to impact radio after being available for nearly a month... 5 remixes are publicly shared where they could be on ITunes as well... You're right Fighter, they don't ride the hype, they let it fizzle out before acting on it.

And I will buy all the formats as I am a collectionist! :)

BTW, all the talking about demos, leaks and outtakes, I like it, as I can really appreciate the working progress and to get some insight, but what is the biggest problem is that some people leak tweaked versions, with changed names of the files, then we end up with a big mess, not know what is real and what is not...

Yes same I need them all!!

Standard (explicit)

Standard (clean)

Deluxe

Super deluxe

Vinyl

And I have the Japanese version ordered since it usually has an extra track or remix included, and the OBI strip and lyrics is cool.

Who said we won't anymore? There's plenty of time for another video shoot before March 10th. Ideally she'd push another single week of album release with a video release also occuring that week for it. Depending on how well LFL does of course.

I highly doubt its going to happen anymore, but imagine if she did like Beyonce did for I Am...Sasha Fierce and have one 'Rebel' and one 'Heart' single.