Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

What songs Natalia Kills produced?????

Holy Water

Tragic Girl

Nothing Lasts Forever (I hope on this)

I want to remember you that she put Ghosttown on the ep release and probably she has other songs that we don't know the existence....so don't worry about it.......

and in the demos we can clearly hear explicit words like in heartbreak city.......sex doesn't have explicit lyrics

I hope she doesn't include any "Bitch" songs....stop bitching lol

so it means holy water and S.E.X are on it?

can someone check the demo lenght and compare it with release so we can see what songs are on it????

im not home now so i cant check

I know the final track length most likely differ from the demo length but just for fun, here's my guess:
Note: there might be 2 or 3 new / unknown track titles that are included like Ghosttown.

In RED = Explicit
Track # / Track Length / Track Title / Demo Length
Track 01 3:38 Living for Love 4:13
Track 02 4:05 Devil Pray 3:32
Track 03 4:09 Ghosttown 
Track 04 3:51 Unapologetic Bitch 3:51
Track 05 3:44 Illuminati 3:21
Track 06 3:47 Bitch I’m Madonna 3:33
Track 07  3:37 Borrowed Time 3:35 / Never Let You Go 3:36
Track 08  4:01 Joan of Arc 4:03
Track 09   4:33 Wash All Over Me 4:32 
Track 10   3:33 SEX  3:23 [Explicit]
Track 11   3:39 Holy Water 3:34 [Explicit]
Track 12   4:09 Heartbreak City 3:58 {Explicit]
Track 13   4:23 Inside Out 4:23 
Track 14   4:00 Rebel Heart [Matches the leaked demo length exactly]
Track 15   3:33 God Is Love 3:31 / Best Night 3:32 / Body Shop 3:34 / Iconic 3:59
Track 16   4:39 Score [Explicit - probably a Natalia Kills song]
Track 17   4:11 Veni Vedi Veci 4:01 / Iconic 3:59
Track 18   3:22  Revolution 3:02
Track 19   3:21  Messiah 3:38

It's really hard matching demos to the song time lengths provided on iTunes, but some are possibly easier than others:Track 9: 4:33 minutes - Wash All Over Me (Demo): 4:33 minutesTrack 13: 4:23 minutes - Inside Out (Demo): 4:24 minutesTrack 17: 4:11 minutes - Beautiful Scars (Demo) 4:09 minutesThere are far too many listed at the 4:00-ish minute length and the 3:30-ish length to make guesses.

It's really hard matching demos to the song time lengths provided on iTunes, but some are possibly easier than others:Track 9: 4:33 minutes - Wash All Over Me (Demo): 4:33 minutesTrack 13: 4:23 minutes - Inside Out (Demo): 4:24 minutesTrack 17: 4:11 minutes - Beautiful Scars (Demo) 4:09 minutesThere are far too many listed at the 4:00-ish minute length and the 3:30-ish length to make guesses.

You do not really think she released the Demos???? I do not think the Finals matches to the lenght of the Demos.

So everthing is open i think.

I'm real excited about the Tracklist and the final Album Songs

You do not really think she released the Demos???? I do not think the Finals matches to the lenght of the Demos.So everthing is open i think.I'm real excited about the Tracklist and the final Album Songs

No, I don't think any of the demos will be released as is. But the final versions of 'Unapologetic Bitch' and 'Joan of Arc' have comparable times to that of the demos. I don't think it without reason to think Track 9 might be 'Wash All Over Me" or that Track 13 might be 'Inside Out". To boot, both tracks feel like fully realized songs that just need additional production and mastering.But, I also think there are going to be songs on the album that haven't leaked at all...so, yep, everything is very much open.

I know the final track length most likely differ from the demo length but just for fun, here's my guess:
Note: there might be 2 or 3 new / unknown track titles that are included like Ghosttown.

In RED = Explicit
Track # / Track Length / Track Title / Demo Length
Track 01 3:38 Living for Love 4:13
Track 02 4:05 Devil Pray 3:32
Track 03 4:09 Ghosttown 
Track 04 3:51 Unapologetic Bitch 3:51
Track 05 3:44 Illuminati 3:21
Track 06 3:47 Bitch I’m Madonna 3:33
Track 07  3:37 Borrowed Time 3:35 / Never Let You Go 3:36
Track 08  4:01 Joan of Arc 4:03
Track 09   4:33 Wash All Over Me 4:32 
Track 10   3:33 SEX  3:23 [Explicit]
Track 11   3:39 Holy Water 3:34 [Explicit]
Track 12   4:09 Heartbreak City 3:58 {Explicit]
Track 13   4:23 Inside Out 4:23 
Track 14   4:00 Rebel Heart [Matches the leaked demo length exactly]
Track 15   3:33 God Is Love 3:31 / Best Night 3:32 / Body Shop 3:34 / Iconic 3:59
Track 16   4:39 Score [Explicit - probably a Natalia Kills song]
Track 17   4:11 Veni Vedi Veci 4:01 / Iconic 3:59
Track 18   3:22  Revolution 3:02
Track 19   3:21  Messiah 3:38

You're basing all these from the leaked demos. Iconic Final is not 3:59. Heartbreak City Final is not 3:58. Different track lenght for Score as well. Much shorter than 4:39. :wink: No explicit lyrics in that song. Think of the melody playing after you hit the score in games. Dudududuturu... (sample) SCORE! :wink: I work your body body! I'm on it on it. All night. You left out Hold Tight. Not all of the known demos will make it. Why assuming all of them being in there? Far less than you think. Read Lûmmels post. Hold Tight has for example most likely been edited by (that's a secret) seconds from the last demo I have and that's the final unmastered one. Score is an horrible cheezy follower to Give Me All Your Luvin'. I would die if the song would make it. I have been given you all some hints from the lyrics from that track in an earlier post here. :wink:

God please no S.E.X or holy water! why on earth would she include something like that

Lord have mercy

Posted Image

I dont even consider Holy Water to be a song. Its just a thing. A really really really bad thing.

S.e.x. On the other hand kinda has some type of charm, but no way to include it when she has so many amazing songs to chose from

You're basing all these from the leaked demos. Iconic Final is not 3:59. Heartbreak City Final is not 3:58. Different track lenght for Score as well. Much shorter than 4:39. :wink: No explicit lyrics in that song. Think of the melody playing after you hit the score in games. Dudududuturu... (sample) SCORE! :wink: I work your body body! I'm on it on it. All night. You left out Hold Tight. Not all of the known demos will make it. Far less than you think. Read Lûmmels post. Hold Tight has for example most likely been edited by (that's a secret) seconds from the last demo I have and that's the final unmastered one. Score is an horrible cheezy follower to Give Me All Your Luvin'. I would die if the song would make it. I have been given you all some hints from the lyrics from that track in an earlier post here. :wink:

Any demo version isn't a proof of any song length, including final demos.

I dont even consider Holy Water to be a song. Its just a thing. A really really really bad thing.S.e.x. On the other hand kinda has some type of charm, but no way to include it when she has so many amazing songs to chose from

It should be contained like the Ebola virus!!!

Any demo version isn't a proof of any song length, including final demos.

That's right. But some of the final demos are the final unmastered versions and they have the same track lenght as the mastered album versions. Or have been shortened/edited to fit the album. The iTunes tracks have all been re-masterded. All the glitches you could hear and was complaining about are gone. All of them to fit one disc. Any bonuses like 3 more planned on the second disc. Only a handfull of demos will make it last I heard.

That's right. But some of the final demos have the same track lenght as the album versions. Or have been shortened/edited to fit the album. All of them on one disc. Any bonuses like 3 more planned on the second disc.Only a handfull of demos will make it last I heard. I have the titles.

Yes, that's is based on the released songs. We don't know what  she has done with the other songs.