Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Wash All Over Me is flawless as it is. Doesn't need to be reworked. I will kill the person touching this masterpiece. :kissy:

I think the same! could be one of my faves (of all the times) if it keeps the arrangements just like that. Lyrically reminds me a bit to the Madonna of Sky Fits Heaven, and the music it's just epic, that strings, that piano, that vibe!

hehe i haven't listen to rebels heart and demo's a long time , i don't want to anymore thill the album is out

nice that two steps behind me is for me a bonus track unless she include it on a super deluxe version

i hope we get a special cd case or format formule .

oooh love this queeen come back

sad that she is out of the itunes top 150 and she is dropping on radio request .

but i still hope everything will change

Pre-order European vinyl of Madonna’s Rebel Heart 
You can now sign up through Amazon.de to get a notification when the European version of the Rebel Heart vinyl is ready for pre-order. Please sign up @ http://www.amazon.de/Rebel-Heart-Vinyl-LP-Madonna/dp/B00S2T3U6C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421676463&sr=8-1&keywords=rebel+heart+vinyl