Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

The second single needs to be a club hit and I believe wash all over me will be chosen and as third may be devil pray or ghost town. I read guy o said that will be 19 songs totally.I can't imagine that she will not be touring this year.

Why not? She's been touring after each album release since American Life. Guy is on the road with U2 this year, and a lot of her behind the scenes touring team are working on Kylie's tour. Let her focus on the music.

But I pre-order the album when she released on iTunes... I thought that one was the deluxe version. Oh god... Something don't match here. 

Maybe  just like MDNA "special tracks" will come for this first pre-order?  :confused:

iTunes states "Pre-order contents may change without notice. You'll be charged and receive items from this pre-order as they become available". So I guess

Posted Image

:mama010:

I'd be surprised if she doesn't tour right after the album release tbh, and all of you have got a point. Please let's keep the final tracklist as a secret at least til the Grammys performance!!

She's spent close to a year on the album, she's not just going to throw it out there like last time. People now expect her to tour after every release, so the anticipation just isn't there. Look at the past two tours and the sales...

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6436612/sean-douglas-michael-keaton-son-interview-madonna?utm_source=twitter

Billboard reveals that Michael Keaton’ son, Sean Douglas, worked on “Ghosttown,†one of the songs featured on Madonna‘s upcoming Rebel Heart studio album. The songwriter says that the song, which was released along with five other Madonna tracks following a demo leak last month, was written in three days after Madonna personally requested some studio time.He adds:Madonna liked ‘Talk Dirty,’ actually, and so they put me and [co-writers] Jason Evigan and Evan Bogart in with her and we had this great session. I was incredibly nervous for obvious reasons, but she showed up, was super personable and was ready to work. I basically checked it off my life bucket list.Douglas is actually a successful pop songwriter, with credits on Top 40 hits like Jason Derulo’s “Talk Dirty,†Demi Lovato’s “Heart Attack†and Fifth Harmony’s “Sledgehammer,†among many others. And he spent part of last summer in Ibiza with David Guetta, living in the producer’s house and working on tracks for his recent album, Listen.

Mr. Porter Taps Madonna's Costume Designer
Arianne Phillips gets the best of both fashion worlds. She works as a stylist to the stars like her longtime friend Madonna, whom Phillips also designs wacky wardrobes for her onstage performances—like a sexy Joan of Arc costume with a tight bodice and very high slits (Phillips has a fascination with historical women with “wild†lives). As an Oscar nominee, Phillips has also designed for blockbuster films like Walk the Line and A Single Man, directed by Tom Ford.
Yahoo Style caught up with fashion’s favorite innovator to discuss her latest project; a collaboration with Mr. Porter for the up-and-coming film, Kingsman: The Secret Service, for which Phillips designed the costumes. Kingsman, starring a stylish cast (Samuel Jackson, Colin Firth, and Michael Caine) will release February 13th. 
Phillips discusses the creative process of making the Kingsmanman, gentlemanly.

Yahoo Style: What was your inspiration forKingsman?
Arianne Phillips: The Kingsman story is about gentleman elite spies, so I looked at the culture around Savile Row tailor shop in England. This is the classic British style, which is why the process of designing for the film was very organic and authentic.

YS: What’s it like, being an American, designing an Englishman wardrobe?
AP: I was surprised that Matthew Vaughn [the film’s director] asked me to design the costumes for this film. Though, he explained that he wanted outside eyes—an updated version of Savile Row and English tailoring.

YS: When were you introduced to Savile Row?
AP: I started my relationship and understanding of Savile Row in the late 90s with Madonna. She lived in London and was obsessed with English gentleman tailoring and style. So I have had a little taste of Savile Row through Madonna, which makes sense since she has always had a unique relationship with menswear. Fast forwarding 10 years later; she asked me to design the costumes for W./E., the film about the Duke and Duchess of Windsor that she directed. This is when I got to really dig my heels in, and learn properly about this history and tradition of Savile Row—you know, having suits made and tailored.

YS: What about your next project?
AP: I’m working on quite a lot. I’m working on an exciting, forthcoming, yet-to-be-announced project with Prada. That will take place in London during fashion week in February. Until then, I’m getting ready to go to Milan to do fittings, for Ungaro, whom I will be styling the show, as well as all that goes along with visuals and performance around Madonna’s new album. I’ll also be squeezing in some editorial, too! After almost a year of working on Kingsman, it’s nice to be able to take some time out and focus on the fashion side of my career.

YS: Wow! How do you balance it all?
AP: I have support and help, with a great team and agents. For someone who has creative A.D.D., everyday is different, which is really awesome! This is why I initially pursued these two fractions of my profession—styling and costume design—very different jobs that both utilize different skill sets, so it keeps the work fresh and interesting! 

YS: What’s the hardest part?
AP: Not sleeping.

YS: It’s Awards season! What’s been your favorite movie this year?
AP:  I’m an Academy member, so I just sent in my ballot.  I loved Selma. Unbroken, The Immigrant, and Birdman are my 4 top picks (and two of those films are directed by women—sadly a rarity in Hollywood that we have to change)!

YS: If you could work with one person or character—dead or alive—who would it be?
AP: As a stylist, I’m pretty photographer oriented—I make my choices based on photographers and magazines—models, actors and celebrities are not really my first choice. I wish I could have worked with Irving Penn, Helmut Newton, Avedon, Guy Bourdin. As a costume designer, I’m attracted to films about transformation and strong women. Give me a great story about a woman, with a wild life and I’m down for it!

Is the theme around the video/Grammys performance gonna be bullfighting or some kind of mythological (the minotaur) thing???

Where did you get that idea from? (P.S.1: Ok, just saw her IG) (P.S.2: Love the guy in your banner)

Btw, (and I think nobody is talking about this) who d'ya think the "enfant prodiges" Marvin Gofin talks about? May they be Madonna's sons? May they be Madonna's backup dancers? May they be some people else?

+1 i agree

i am very happy if she doesn't tour after this album. It became all too repetitive and predictable : album release - two months later starts the tour rehearsals - go on tour for almost a year then bye era is  over. uuuugh don't want this anymore...

The Ray Of Light - Music albums scenario was perfect. 2 brilliant albums with amazing promos (interviews, shoots, videos, tv & awards performances) then a world tour. Everyone including Madonna was hungry for the tour, and she had so many great tracks to perform. Also everyone knew all the tracks because she had taken the time to promote the two albums ;-)

I don't really believe in these information from "insiders". There are too many.

One thing is to know about other demos that didn't leak. The other thing is to know about her upcoming projects. Suddenly, there are people who know what is going on during Madonna's  meeting with her people. They know this, they know that. I think, even Madonna doesn't know, what they know.

- We know there will be surprises, because they mentioned big promotion.

- We know some songs probably will have subtle changes. Just compare UB demo to UB album version or BIM demo to BIM album version.

Speaking of promo tour, of course there is a big possibility she will do it (just check some of previous eras). Especially if she will not tour immediately after album release.

I don't know about tour. Maybe she didn't plan anything for now, but that plan could change. I would say, she will start the tour in the end of the year (Australia).

The 50 Greatest Grammy Moments

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6415041/greatest-grammy-moments-of-all-time-photos?i=540702

Love Is All Around (2014)MacklemoreRyan Lewis and Mary Lambertperform the gay-rights anthem “Same Love,†with an assist from Madonna, while Queen Latifah makes history by performing a wedding ceremony for 33 diverse couples.

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6415041/greatest-grammy-moments-of-all-time-photos?i=540691

Holograms Get Down (2006)

Gorillaz -- the collaboration between Damon Albarn and cartoonist Jamie Hewlett -- appear as holograms to perform “Feel Good Inc.,†joined onstage first by De La Soul and then byMadonna, as the holograms segue into her song “Hung Up.â€

I don't know about tour. Maybe she didn't plan anything for now, but that plan could change. I would say, she will start the tour in the end of the year (Australia).

I've been asked this as well.  Madonna was so specific about promising to go to Australia next time in her apology message from fall 2012.  She's gonna have to make good on that... I could really see an Australia opening night, its very plausible and their thirst is real hunny from down under....LOL  They have not had her for now 21 years.  That means Japan and even some China shows could be in the beginning of the tour.  I could see easily 6 Australia shows, 6 Japan shows, 6-9 shows in China's 3 largest cities (Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai).  So between those 3 stops Madonna could easily get in the neighborhood of 18-21 shows.

I've been asked this as well.  Madonna was so specific about promising to go to Australia next time in her apology message from fall 2012.  She's gonna have to make good on that... I could really see an Australia opening night, its very plausible and their thirst is real hunny from down under....LOL  They have not had her for now 21 years.  That means Japan and even some China shows could be in the beginning of the tour.  I could see easily 6 Australia shows, 6 Japan shows, 6-9 shows in China's 3 largest cities (Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai).  So between those 3 stops Madonna could easily get in the neighborhood of 18-21 shows.

But isn't Madonna too political to be allowed to perform in China? In that case I think she would be more welcomed in Hong Kong, other pop divas have been there many times. Hope she tours Asia soon, I smell the success, really.