Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

NO!! 

Posted Image sis, I don't know. BIM already is the best performance from this era, let's see this one with ONIKA :kiss:

It's going to be BIM, I'm sure (anyway what about  a 6 min maedley Rebel Heart/Bitch I'm Madonna in case?)

Ghosttown maybe at the David Letterman Show

I don't know nothing about Letterman :scary:

Liz Rosemberg said it to a journalist during the promo, she's gonna go to the show before the end of the season.

It was a magazine interview, I think...

Of we all pray it's gonna be for the very last Lettreman show on May 25th: a HUUGE ADIENCE THAT NIGHT  :bubblebitch:

It was during the Stern Show :)

Liz Rosemberg said it to a journalist during the promo, she's gonna go to the show before the end of the season.

It was a magazine interview, I think...

Of course we all pray it's gonna be for the very last Lettreman show on May 25th: a HUUGE AUDIENCE THAT NIGHT  :bubblebitch:

Well if she's gonna do the Letterman show that's probably the day she'll do it. I hope she doesn't in a way because it's gonna be all about him and we probably won't get a performance or even that much Madonna.

But if not the last night then sometime in May for sure. That's Sweep's month and M brings in the ratings.

The rumour about BIM being performing at the BMA, welp I prefer for an award Ghosttown :confused:

I really love Ghosttown! But I don't want to see that she perform ballad song on big awards show again.

She did perform it at iherat radio show and it's already enough for me.

I know that if she will perform Ghosttown at BMA then She will bring the fantastic tango but.. still.. I prefer Bitch I'm Madonna than Ghostton at BMA.

If she will perform two song it would be really great but I'm not sure she's gonna do that. so..my choice go to BIM.

I like David Letterman but I more want to see Madonna at Late show with New host than David Letterman's last show.

As someone already pointed out that Last show will probably be all about David Letterman so..

I more like want to see her as a first "exclusive" Big Guest of at New late night host's New show.

something like a Jimmy fallon show.

It more fit with Madonna.

always new.

Not a past.