Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

The whole album has leaked, 13 full tracks. I'm disgusted, i swear i wanna puke. Whoever did this is a real devil, clearly someone who wanna ruin her career and destroy her big come back. She has spent a whole year working hard on this album, focusing only on it with no other side projects. I don't remember such a tragedy happening to any other artist before, almost the whole album leaking like 3/4 months before its release. Two weeks before maybe yeah but the album right now is a disaster. Clearly now it will change everything, maybe she will not promote it at all as almost no one will buy an album that has leaked 4 months before. damn i'm so fucking pissed and mad right now, it was supposed to be her huge comeback, and a fucking b.....d has just ruined everything. I tell you if i had the guy who did it in front of me right now i would hit it his f.....g face till i break his teeth and nose. I'm Pissed off.

Madonna on instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/wto14lGEa8/?modal=true

Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world

Posted Image

She really didn't deserve that. I genuinely feel bad for her, and for me as a fan because i want everything to happen the perfect way possible when it comes to her. 

Her message on Instagram makes me feel a little bit better, seems like it won't affect her plans after all as from her own words these are unfinished demos stolen a  long time ago.

"orchestrated by her or her team"

for what purpose? :stare:

Worldwide free promotion, I think.Anyway Anything that must be under key by producers and engineers can't be stolen,

What's about to be underkey forever will be underkey forever unless original owners wants it to see the light anyhow.