The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2015/03/06/madonna-tickets-slated-to-make-rebel-heart-most-expensive-tour-of-2015/

Madonna Tickets Slated To Make Rebel Heart Most Expensive Tour Of 2015

At 56 years young, Madonna is proving that age is just a number. The illustrious songstress has just released Rebel Heart, her highly anticipated 13th studio album, and is set to embark on a subsequent tour this August. Tickets go on sale to the general public Monday, but following a pre-sale, the secondary market has already placed Madonna among music’s elite touring acts this year. In fact, if preliminary numbers hold up, the Rebel Heart Tour would be the most expensive concert tour of 2015 on the secondary market.

With the tour slated to kick off its North American leg at the end of August, the average price for Madonna tickets on TiqIQ is currently $452.33. Even if that average does drop slightly as more tickets hit the market, it is significantly more expensive than Taylor Swift’s 1989 Tour. 1989 serves as the year’s second highest-priced tour with a ticket average of $305.21. Swift’s rebranded sound on 1989 has arguably made her the biggest name in pop music but Madonna’s initial secondary ticket prices are showing that demand still exists to see her live in concert. And if secondary market tickets have any say in the matter, that demand is massive.

Even fellow iconic act Fleetwood Mac, who owned the highest-priced concert tour of 2015 back in January, is being trumped by Madonna on the secondary market. The band’s On With The Show Tour has generated an average secondary price of $298.82, making the “Like a Virgin†singer’s forthcoming North American stint 51.3% more expensive.

The demand for Madonna tickets is not surprising, considering her past two tours have finished among the top 12 highest grossing tours of all-time. Her 2008 Sticky & Sweet tour grossed $408 million, third most all-time, while 2012′s MDNA grossed over $305 million.

Madonna’s Monday ticket on-sale is also taking a unique marketing approach by incentivizing fans with a digital download of the “SUPER DELUXE†version of Rebel Heart. With each primary ticket purchased for any North American date, fans will receive the deluxe digital package of that record that includes six bonus tracks. Added fan perks seem to be gaining momentum among big-name touring acts this year. Kid Rock has done something similar for his $20 Ticket Tour, giving fans a $2 discount on his latest release First Kiss when buying tickets via Walmart, the tour’s primary sponsor.

The tour will hit some of the biggest arenas in the country, including Madison Square Garden, Barclays Center, American Airlines Arena and United Center. Each of those venues see ticket prices well above the $400 mark on average.

Madonna kicks off the Rebel Heart Tour at the American Airlines Arena in Miami on August 29. 21 U.S. and Canadian dates are scheduled through October 27, when she wraps at The Forum in Los Angeles. A Europe and U.K. leg is scheduled for 14 dates between November and December and her final tour stop will be at the SSE Hydro on December 20.

Remember there are so many to choose from.... She's starting to do short medleys... ala Papa Don't Preach from MDNA...   I hope for more full classic performances.

But just to fit in the concept, GMAYL is short too :1f614:

But I think most of the songs are gonna be from Rebel Heart for sure, more than half

With the stage setup definitely gonna be good for everyone. Are you going to do any other shows or doubled ones?I'm hoping for 2 in Montreal and Toronto.

I would love to, but I don't know if I'll have the money to pay for multiple shows and school, lol. Plus I'm buying like 4 or 5 editions or Rebel Heart, and merch at the show. M is taking all my money! lol :mama010:

Those who bought to NYC or Brooklyn, can please tell me how much are the overall sections? I only got to know the prices for the special VIP packages, but I'm interested in the normal-people-priced-seats!  :lol:

Barclays lists this:

Upper Bowl Seating
US $45.50 - US $360.50
US $45.50 Ticket + US $10.05 Fees = US $55.55
US $360.50 Ticket + US $55.05 Fees = US $415.55

Mid Bowl Seating
US $45.50 - US $360.50

Lower Bowl Seating
US $45.50 - US $360.50

Floor Seating
US $175.50 - US $360.50
US $175.50 Ticket + US $27.45 Fees = US $202.95

I'm not sure if the $360 for upper bowl and mid bowl seating is true.  Those might cap at $175.50.  For mid bowl and lower bowl, under $175.50 probably doesn't exist unless it's obstructed or partially obstructed view seating next to the stage.  Floor is generally all $360 unless it's some far-flung corner in the back that hasn't been put on sale yet.  For lower bowl, if there is $175.50 it's probably in the upper tiers of rows in the less desirable sections, but mostly the lower bowl is $360.

Madison Square Garden is the same, except their fees are lower, so this is the range they give:
US $45.00 - US $360.00
US $45.00 Ticket + US $13.95 Fees = US $58.95
US $360.00 Ticket + US $40.15 Fees = US $400.15