Frank

Madonna Visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, 12/8

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest will sit down for an exclusive interview with the “Queen of Pop†herself, MADONNA, on Friday, December 8, on LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN. The global superstar, who is recognized by Guinness World Records as the best-selling female recording artist of all time, will update the hosts about the latest in her life, career, philanthropy, artistry and most recent projects, including her MDNA Skin care line.

This marks Madonna’s sixth interview on “Live,†and her first visit to “Live with Kelly and Ryan.†Her last appearance took place on January 11, 2007.

*********************************************************************************************

I really hope someone capture it in full HD!!!!! Thanks a lot in advance to whoever does it! ;-) <3

I wish this was regarding a music, release, but I'll take whatever I can get.  She seems content to sell this new skin line in the U.S.  I'm sure it will be much like the Fallon appearance.  Mostly about the skin line and a bit about her life.

this looks really recent it makes you wonder if when kelly and ryan show is on.  is it taped or if its live. 

Obviously, they taped it, to air tomorrow. Some shows do that, especially when the host(s) usually only work three or four days a week. They will tape shows in advance. 

And wow, she looks incredible. Love that she's got a bit of chunk in the middle.  Good for her.  And LOL... She just hates 'Cherish'.  Boooo!  I love that song.  We're never going to hear it live again.   :sad:

She looks good, pretty in pink!

She thinks Cherish is corny(i believe she used to think the same about True blue), but Holy Water is a good song? I mean of course she can like the song, taste is subjective but Holy Water it's not a good song.

So the next tour we'll probably gonna have Holy Water and Candy Shop in the setlist.

Didn't she say anything about her next musical projects? Does anybody know this?

It hasn't aired yet.  

OMG she looks terrible.... her body her dress her moves her hair.. everything so fucking bad... I’m so sad she’s getting out of shape, I blame her lame fitness trainer I miss Nichole aka her best trainer to date, moving from NY was her biggest mistake ever!!!! She needs to get her old healthy habits back ASAP! You can see she’s bored all the time & without energy what happened to her? 😔

Btw I’m a huge fan & I care that’s why I feel bad for her, I never imagined one day I’ll witness her with this shape it’s not about being fat or something it’s about someone like M with the love for fitness & healthy lifestyle to become like this... why?

Well, you know, she is 60 now... for me it's ok to let it go if she feels it, it can also be a good thing in a way.

And she extradeserved it if she wants it.

I agree about the choice of her dress anyway. I mean, I wouldn't say it add value to her image in this case. But the tv appearence seems nice this time: wait for tomorrow  :smile: