Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find it funny seeing comments about the RIT leak being 'shitty', to me it's a great rough professional recording, and without it's leak we'd still be holding to the short-ass IGTTYAS videos and incomplete audio and being like "Oh how I wish a pro-shot would leak!!!!". SMH

I think the subject has been discussed to death and nothing's gonna happen at this point but lmao. Why should music fans care about a skin care product line? What does RHT have to do with her old tours? Does that mean her old stuff doesn't matter anymore? What does a couple of problematic fans blasting her weight have to do with this thread?   damn sis. I get the frustration but chill...

Not gonna happen . Like a blue ray / dvd release of Blond Ambition  

Posted Images

• madgefan changed the title to Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

I like this tour quite a bit, but when I first ordered it, I felt the quality was kind of off; I thought an amateur had shot the concert. It eventually grew on me, I have to say. In the first part of it, M didn't really look like she was enjoying herself and she looked like her brain was elsewhere. But the second part, however, she looked like she was more involved and having a great time. The Lisbon crowd was really crappy though; they didn't really get into it much and were kind of lame.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 3:24 PM, deathproof said:

Die another day and burning up were the only ones released online early 2005 from the dvd. Real 👍

Nothing Fails was also "released" the same way as those 2 other video files, but that one never made its way online  :-(

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Honestly, to me, the Lisbon footage looks so amateurish watching it again. The Paris concert looks so beautiful and much less dated.

• 1 month later...

I watched this show last night for the first time in many, many years and really enjoyed it and noticed things I'd missed before. I kind of like the amateur feel of the footage, it catches a lot of funny looks from M and her team that would have been cut if officially released. It has quite a few gaffs but I like that.

• 2 months later...