Favorite " Open Your Heart " performance of all time

True Blue 84

I would love to know 🥰... I know i should turn this into a poll but i have no idea how 😅... 

Who's that girl tour 

Blonde Ambition tour 

Mdna tour 

The celebration tour 

Or do you prefer other Open Your Heart performances? ... Let me know 🥰.. 

My vote goes to the Who's that girl tour performance, its so iconic, and i prefer  Japan and Italy... and London is verry good to.. 

Question about the Who's that girl tour version...

Are there differences between the dvd and the live broadcasts? 

For example, I read somewere that it was broadcasted live in italy, but on ciao italia they used different dates. And i readed in some comments online that the vocals from the broadcast where not as good as the vocals on the ciao italia dvd, educate me please lol 

So was that italian broadcast different than the ciao italia one?

And the broadcast in Japan is that the same as the one on the Who's that girl tour live in Japan dvd? Or is that different to... ?

Sorry for my bad english 

24 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Ciao Italia home release is a mixture of Japan , Turin , Florence and I think I read also Rotterdam 🤣 the reason is because the Turin show had lots of errors - it’s a real mess but the audio is fantastic though 

wtg open your heart will always be my fave performance 🥰

Ok thnx..

And what about the japan dvd? Is that the same as the broadcast in japan? Same footage, sound ect?... 

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Ciao Italia home release is a mixture of Japan , Turin , Florence and I think I read also Rotterdam 🤣 the reason is because the Turin show had lots of errors - it’s a real mess but the audio is fantastic though 

wtg open your heart will always be my fave performance 🥰

O.k thank you for the info, i get it now. Last night i watched the original broadcast from turin and i watched the ciao italia version. The broadcast is more raw and her voice is more tired because its the end of the tour, and some other errors i gues with clothes throwed at the mic. So when they did the edit for the dvd they mixed it with better dates to make the show look better... 

And for the The Who's that girl tour live in Japan they used the original Japan broadcast. I prefer this one because she sounds better and its all just footage from one date...

And ofcourse they did great with the ciao italia dvd, but it's a mixbag of alot lol... 

Anyway thank you for the explaining xx 

• 1 month later...