Madonna will perform at the VMA 2015

told you so.......

Sorry just stating FACTS. Look all of these women have gad an amazing career, but there is a reason why only 4 times in Billboard history that a woman over the age of 50 hit the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. Tina, Cher, Barbra and Madonna. Radio will flat out ignore older artists no matter how good the material is. Again only 4 times in 57 years? Ridiculous

Well honestly who really cares if she does or she doesn't! People are not that interested any more, and to butcher an album until it's completely ruined doesn't help much either! Now we are celebrating her for being on the pop charts for 2 weeks at nr 94 .... Really????And we praise her for being in the top 20 of the albums of the year.....Really????These are no Madonna standards at all! Very very said to say but it's true! And her bitch I don't care and act like a 20 year old won't help either :( all I see is rebel without a cause, where is the heart in all this?

There's nothing to butcher tbh. She pulled the plug on the promo when things were starting to get more positive for her. (even with the Drake thing). 

She's been beating the shit out of her image for years now, so RH was never set to succeed, leaks or no leaks, she also hasn't lived up to her standards since Confessions. I think for most people RH is the same as HC and MDNA, but what's important is for her to go out and be an artist with conviction and confidence and I'd love to get a VMA performance, as long as she does it properly (which sadly isn't a given).

But I still believe in her, if that's not love idk what is lol

^ I think HC was a commercially successful era though, it sold 4 million worldwide, more than Mariah and Janet's 2008 albums combined and was the 9th top selling album worldwide of 20008 and 4 Minutes was a huge hit spending 11 weeks at #1 on the United World Singles Chart and Give it To Me was a moderate top 10 hit in Europe and a lot of other countries. And of course the Sticky and Sweet tour was a record breaker, the second highest earning tour on history.She did all this at the age of 49/50As for Rebel Heart, I love the album and considering the leaks and bad album sales in general, I think it's doing just fine. I do think that she needs better PR, her PR used to be excellent and it wouldn't hurt to promote some more

^ I think HC was a commercially successful era though, it sold 4 million worldwide, more than Mariah and Janet's 2008 albums combined and was the 9th top selling album worldwide of 20008 and 4 Minutes was a huge hit spending 11 weeks at #1 on the United World Singles Chart and Give it To Me was a moderate top 10 hit in Europe and a lot of other countries. And of course the Sticky and Sweet tour was a record breaker, the second highest earning tour on history.She did all this at the age of 49/50As for Rebel Heart, I love the album and considering the leaks and bad album sales in general, I think it's doing just fine.I do think that she needs better PR, her PR used to be excellent and it wouldn't hurt to promote somae more

you are obsessed with chart position and other fucks.....you really love madonna for her numbers or for her music???

I think for her numbers........hard candy was (about quality) "good" but I don't give a fuck about how many copies it sold

mdna (except some songs) is pure CRAP first of all give me all your luvin......I still hear that song but for her it's pure crap

and you only think about billboard charts and not about quality

this is obsession

I love rebel heart..it's a very good album...rebel heat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hard candy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mdna

but it's a big flop...deal with it

and please don't repeat how old is madge...about leaks and other stuff...rebel heart will remain a flop

I liked hard candy at the time..

she is not me

heartbeah

voices

devil

incredible

miles away

give it 2 me

dance tonight

i hated 

4 minutes

spanish flop

candy store

on rebel heart I hate:

unpologetic

holly water

bitch i'm donna

iconic

sex

addicted

borrowed

rebel heart (lbum version the other one I adore)

on rebel heart I love:

living for fuck

devil

beatiful scars

joan of arc

heartbreak town

wash over me

Rebelheart93 dude calm down, I'm saying HC was commercially successful but I agree that it wasn't a very good album and RH is MUCH better.

hard candy feels like an actual album though unlike RH which is like 4 different unfinished albums. 

-- ok ok I know im adding to it, but please lets keep on topic --  :lol:  :lol:

HC is OK, the only M album I don't like is American LifeMadonna wasn't nominated for any VMA'S this year so I don't think that she'll be there unfortunately

american life is one of the best Madonna's albums. the worst for me is that confessions on a dancefloor. althought it gaves us a great tour..but the album sucks except get together and future lovers..

I noticed that confessions is the favorite of young gays born in the 90s..also they love lady reductives music

M is one of my all time fav artists and I've pretty much loved every album shes put out though I do have my favorites that stand the test of time. RH has some M jems and I really do wonder what would have been if the demo leaks hadn't taken place. That said, I love the album though its a tad long and unfocused but I think it will rank up there amongst my favs especially because of all the promo and the first two singles and funnily enough the demo leaks.

american life is one of the best Madonna's albums. the worst for me is that confessions on a dancefloor. althought it gaves us a great tour..but the album sucks except get together and future lovers..

I noticed that confessions is the favorite of young gays born in the 90s..also they love lady reductives music

so you're not young right? Then why do you act like so immature? how pathetic.