groovyguy

:stare:

Posted Image

Ppff this is the second time that IS is related too Madonna please this is not good i dont have a good feeling About this , im scared for her to go on Tour this time around , what if IS get her and do something to her , i know im over reacting but al this shit going around in the World ,is it save to Tour ?????

Ppff this is the second time that IS is related too Madonna please this is not good i dont have a good feeling About this , im scared for her to go on Tour this time around , what if IS get her and do something to her , i know im over reacting but al this shit going around in the World is this save to Tour ?????

maybe you are right but we can't do something just to carry on thinking positively and sending positive energy as well . Back in S&S tour 2009 I remember her stage collapsed in udine, italy.

Are you the sort of person who gloats when they see a woman fall, or the kind that celebrates a magnificent recovery? #TeamMadonna

I love the way how Rowling is capable to shut people up with just a few words, as she did when someone asked her about Harry Potter and homossexuality... Such a talent writer indeed.