Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

groovyguy

Guys, there's a video of M and Diplo dancing on Diplo's snapchat.  Can anyone rip it for us please??

Also, does anyone who speaks better French feel up to providing a transcript of the interview questions and answers?  I understood most, but I'd love to hear all of what was said.  The translator got a bit loud.  Thank you in advance!  :heart:

Great.The performances were recorded before the talk show (which was aired live)She was very nervous at the beginning of LFL, but the remix made everyone go nuts. I don't know if you could see them, but there were also 2 killer backing singers.She did Ghosttown twice, I don't know why because the first performance sounded good. Maybe because the cheers and the claps were much more on time the second try. Great vocals. Very emotional. Beautiful backdrops.

Thank you. Great show, great night!

She's been amazing ! her clothes were stunning ! 95% of the comments on the net from french people are very positive (it's been a long time !) and damn ! her vocals on Ghosttown ! She's confident about her vocals again and she is right ! Her voice was powerful, strong and so beautiful. Bravo Madonna !

The performances were the best of the era so far (not hard though, to be fair). Her vocals were amazing imo, she sounded so much better and looked a lot more comfortable, Ghosttown was incredible and that mix of LFL works much better, although I enjoy the Offer Nissim intro.

Looking forward to seeing the interview/reading transcripts. :)