Madonna quotes you love!

Voguerista

1996 USA TODAY, the bold part has always stood out to me:

Madonna: I’ve certainly tried to reform my share of men. You have your standards. I feel like I have definitely gotten involved in a fair share of men who turned out to be incredibly narrow-minded, and I have made it a task for myself to get them to look at life in a different way. i haven’t always been successful, but the thing that makes me different is a lot of women settle for things, OK? Maybe that is why people have looked at me and said, oh, I’m heartless, I’m cruel, I don’t need men, I’m a man-eater.
Actually, I’m a very good role model, because I say, ‘Look, these are my standards.’… If the man I’m involved with can’t grasp those things, I don’t want to have anything to do with him. Which isn’t to say that as soon as you see it, you run in the other direction. I mean, there are some people who are trainable. (laughs)
I can’t tell you how many women I know who take back men who’ve abused them, who’ve abused their children. It’s wretched. it’s disgusting."

in 1999 [actually when she had just finished shooting the video for "the power of goodbye"]

she gave an interview to a very nonsense unprepared brazilian TV journalist/talk show hostess Marília Gabriela - who thought she would

make Madonna give her game away with unreleased information - she forgot no one in the world was foerged/skilled a better über soldier against the perks of an unheard press birds of prey than Madonna - Gabriela followed a scheduled Q&A that would make sense only in Brazil for a brazilian audience.

at the end of a hideous embarassing attempt to dialogue

Gabriela: Madonna on Madonna?

M (eyes rolling on desperation) (laughs): Madonna squared?

Gabriela: Please, give us a word that would describe you.

M (proudly putting an end to the drama): Oh! I dont define myself... Ask other people about me.

why so slick? why so smart? why so free-wheeling?

thats the best answer/quote ever. ever

Edited by sidney78a (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

About Madonna's Prince tribute performance.

"you are right but you should have made it more enjoyable because it really stunk." by ugly huge troll

"You make it more enjoyable. I don't enjoy the fact that he is dead. I did it my way. I cant wait to see your performance."

by The Queen of Pop Madonna.

Posted Image

About Madonna's Prince tribute performance.

"you are right but you should have made it more enjoyable because it really stunk." by ugly huge troll

"You make it more enjoyable. I don't enjoy the fact that he is dead. I did it my way. I cant wait to see your performance."

by The Queen of Pop Madonna.

Not just the Queen of Pop but also the Queen of Wit and Intelligence! 😃👑

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...