Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Alm47 said:

I think the O represents her, in some way.

She's the Queen of Reinvention, always shapeshifting through every era. Hence the reason why the O and her pictures on the poster are morphing into something else.

I think this is probably the most sensible reason behind it yet.  She's re-invented herself so many times, so I can see it representing "shapeshifting through every era".  And I must admit that, no matter how much we seem to know of her, we still are intrigued by her every move and never seem to still not know the "full her". 

I truly hope some comes up with a completely new thread:ideas: 

“what's your favorite tour jacket merchandise?” 

“what’s the occasion you would wear each one of them?”

Is the price they are charging the right amount yes, no, why? 

So many ideas for the OT crowd don’t forget to give me credit for the ideas. 

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I definitely always thought the tour title was more in reference to "Holiday." Her first big, iconic hit. I don't think it's the greatest hits compilation.

I think the name of the compilation and the song Celebration were referencing Holiday to begin with.

On 9/29/2023 at 8:06 PM, Alm47 said:

She's the Queen of Reinvention, always shapeshifting through every era. Hence the reason why the O and her pictures on the poster are morphing into something else.

The O is a self reference to his art, distorted as the pictures presented all over his work .It's plain to see.

17 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

He designed Madonna’s concert poster?

Well I thought it was him (I knew him from Instagram), but, after doing an exhaustive search through Google, found only this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnjg-1Bgz74/

Just hope gajo's selfmention is totally genuine and I just had to take a pill and woke up in Medellín...

47 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Thank you again. Love his style.  Pair it with how @Alm47invisioned why the distorted "O" and images, it really fits: 

6 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

A lot of people creating AI wardrobe for The Celebration Tour, it's fantastic ! 

FB_IMG_1696206669958.thumb.jpg.ae67de0145b87668dee8362bac00b9f9.jpg

Oh this is PERFECTION. If only she did watch this costume to be used during NRM opening section (esp because I believe LAP will segue it, I just feel it coming!). This time she needs to do religious section in white, like an Angel, like a Madonna, to remind people the true Christ she has always been to spread the Light to this world of darkness and injustice! (ain't being any sarcastic, I ask you to go to my posts to "Is she still into Kabbalah?" thread.)