Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

IMG_4388.thumb.jpeg.71c60e339e39d94a1e471036df4b73cc.jpeg

Why, when you type Madonna into google, does it use this (original*) picture as the official photo for her google page?  

*the original photo without the saw makeup

At least in this one the editing is actually funny and obvious compared to that Ricardo burner account

5 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Have I said too much?

There's nothing more I could think of to say to you...

...But what all of you need to do

Is TO LOOK AT ME AND KNOW

THAT EVERY WORD IS TRUE...

EEEEEVIIIIIIIIIITA!!!!

love this song......... is one of the most amazing song ever written......

22 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm in a minority but I hated Evita 

League of their Own is my fave Madonna film 

I prefer Who's That Girl and Desperately Seeking Susan, two of my childhood pix

Would've loved A Certain Sacrifice if I still had patience to watch movies nowadays

I TRULY loathe Evita movie as well but adore her Evita songs (she had PASSION to sing them).

Yeah I think Evita is a dreary thing to endure and I think whilst in drowned world era her vocals were so enriched from it ....it affected how she sang before I feel from debut to something to remember there was a real warmth and depth vocally she never got back to vocally 

Not a critique more observing I think it strained her when she tried hitting higher pitches sticky and sweet era 

Just now, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I think Evita is a dreary thing to endure and I think whilst in drowned world era her vocals were so enriched from it ....it affected how she sang before I feel from debut to something to remember there was a real warmth and depth vocally she never got back to vocally 

Not a critique more observing I think it strained her when she tried hitting higher pitches sticky and sweet era 

Well, You'll See was recorded during Evita preparations. She obviously didn't have Live to Tell, Spanish Eyes or even Take a Bow voice for You'll See.

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

While I did enjoy Evita and think Madonna is excellent in it, I agree the film is a bit of a bore for me.  I haven't watched it in years now.  I doubt I would have ever watched it if Madonna wasn't in it. :)

11 minutes ago, Nahash said:

I prefer Who's That Girl and Desperately Seeking Susan, two of my childhood pix

Would've loved A Certain Sacrifice if I still had patience to watch movies nowadays

I TRULY loathe Evita movie as well but adore her Evita songs (she had PASSION to sing them).

8 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

5 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Well, You'll See was recorded during Evita preparations. She obviously didn't have Live to Tell, Spanish Eyes or even Take a Bow voice for You'll See.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

While I did enjoy Evita and think Madonna is excellent in it, I agree the film is a bit of a bore for me.  I haven't watched it in years now.  I doubt I would have ever watched it if Madonna wasn't in it. :)

its possible to put this people out from this forum? NOW?!

Evita is a masterpiece of a movie......... STOP