Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

New Madonna ?!. New post who knows?! 

Yeah I have no idea long as it isn't beige and run of the mill type of style we will be fine it's a question of if she wants acclaim and hardly any sales or sales and hardly any acclaim or both but a mixed fanbsse ....everything crossed it's a good album we get just a cohesive album of ideas melodies lyrics vocals and vibrant fun 

dear..........

On 3/11/2024 at 6:32 AM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I agree. I said a general statement that wasn't even personal to anyone here, and they took it as a personal affront. Because they feel less powerful in this 21st century society that welcomes the perspectives I also tried welcoming. Good description

Ignore them my love, you are in the right.

On 3/11/2024 at 7:33 AM, dave2290 said:

@JustinTimes, i think @WokeUpInMedellin just ask this thing about grillz without thinking too much on how to formulate the question and for sure the last thing he want is  to be racist .......

we need to be honest, everyone are learning.....learning everyday from our life and mistakes  so please dont we start a war......

Oh please. @WokeUpInMedellin ain’t racist. And there is no such thing as racism against white people. Thats absurd.

I'm on another blog and I can't get over Confessions is nearly the centrepiece album in her legacy ... 22 years into her legacy 

Bizarre thinking in that time she released 10 studio albums and in the space of 19 years she's released ...4 comparatively it's crazy how she relentlessly recorded and gave us incredible eras then like....got more spaced out I mean it's crazy in 5 years no album 

Confessions for me is my fave era of any artist ever 

madonna_-_confessions_on_a_dance_floor-backinside-copia.jpg

13 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Bizarre thinking in that time she released 10 studio albums and in the space of 19 years she's released ...4 comparatively it's crazy how she relentlessly recorded and gave us incredible eras then like....got more spaced out I mean it's crazy in 5 years no album 

crazy i know.....

3 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm on another blog and I can't get over Confessions is nearly the centrepiece album in her legacy ... 22 years into her legacy 

She has done more than double the amount of concerts in the past 20 years than the first 20 though. And that’s with kids. So I don’t think she has really slowed down at all.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She has done more than double the amount of concerts in the past 20 years than the first 20 though. And that’s with kids. So I don’t think she has really slowed down at all.

In terms of creative space absolutely 

But as a businesswoman first and foremost she knows touring is where the money really is ....not that she needs it but still in terms of newer fans jumping on board there's far less "new" material compared to what a lot of artists are pushing out 

Merely pointing out that musically she's slowed down hugely 

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Good point. She has just focused on touring more. I think after this one, though, I personally would be pleased by her focusing more on recorded music (albums) again. But actually hunkering down and crafting creative concept records with unique and exploratory sonic visions. No generic industry songwriters like during her Interscope days. I'd like her to toss "commercial success" as a concept out the window in favor of experimental artistry.

On 3/11/2024 at 6:07 PM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

madonna_-_confessions_on_a_dance_floor-backinside-copia.jpg

Great album.

The wait for a new album is torture. One of the things I used to love about Madonna is that she embraced the spirit as well as the physical. I love her dance music but usually gravitate towards more story like songs. Confessions balances both these strengths perfectly. 

I thought she would say more as she got older but she seems to be pushing herself physically more. I think when she was younger her physical fitness wasn't challenged as much by age and so she felt more free to speak? Not having to worry about that part of her ability?

I wish she would speak more and she does that mostly on her albums. 

On 3/12/2024 at 2:29 AM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I personally would be pleased by her focusing more on recorded music (albums) again

me too!!!! if i need to choose between a tour........ and M make fantastic tour.s...... we all know this....... but if i need to choose between a new tour and a new album i choose the album ....... always.......

On 3/12/2024 at 2:30 AM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

For younger newer listeners there's less engagement for new album material compared to the colossal amount of others out there 

12 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

The wait for a new album is torture

both true.......

i love how a lot of new artist now put out albums non stop....... id love to have M out out an album every year or more....... would be amazing......

everytime i buy one of her album and listen to it ......i always think:  she write amazing songs, the sound is fantastic too..... so thinking you will have an album like this every 3-4 years its horrible...... 

24 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

me too!!!! if i need to choose between a tour........ and M make fantastic tour.s...... we all know this....... but if i need to choose between a new tour and a new album i choose the album ....... always.......

So you’d rather another MDNA, Rebel Heart or Madame X quality album over another Celebration tour?

6 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

love this 3 albums........ madly!!!!

so............ (i have fear to tell you.........) ......... but yes........

love this tour........ but i really love to have new music...........

I want the Celebration tour to be revamped with set list changes and extended for Part 2 to continue til 2027