Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

29 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Exactly. My new houseboy was supposed to be cleaning on Sunday night and he didn’t show up or respond to texts and when I went outside to collect a food delivery he was drinking a beer across the street at a posh bar. 

i have friends dear....... i will give you their number......... they do an amazing job......... trust me....... you will be happy with them...........

GIF by Le Figaro

and he will beg for your forgiveness.......

20 hours ago, McDonna said:

Obviously, that conversation was set up for comedic value.  And Madonna did offer a "Hell Yeah" in recommending her as a good chef! :)

I know. I'm an individual with a sense of humor; I can identify and distinguish these things. Can you identify that my post was also in jest? "Obviously" it's unclear.

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I know. I'm an individual with a sense of humor; I can identify and distinguish these things. Can you identify that my post was also in jest? "Obviously" it's unclear.

love sense of humour ...... is with that i fired my servants....... is with that Madonna will fired her chef....... too much busy with a tv show than serve the Queen .......

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Why are you being so defensive?  Not once did I imply you don't have a sense of humor.  I was simply stating the obvious regarding the skit on the chef show. There is no need to be so shady!  It's not productive to the thread nor is it my intent to have any animosity with you. :) 

4 hours ago, Nahash said:

Girl, go back to be @Voguerista; you were actually wonderful in such incarnation, as I told you in your thread. Wish you weren't this Mr. Hyde - at least u can treat it to risperidone - so you can have a good survival after all...

Maybe you should start worrying about your own demise. I’m sorry but no one is posting as me but myself. Please stop tagging me, constantly attacking others, and trying to start trouble always! I want no part of it!

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

GJ_xPCJWwAAtQdq?format=jpg&name=large

what does Ricardo mean?

My guess his comments are based on Madonna's influence of working hard, etc.  It could mean any million of things that just crossed his path. He's not wrong  But let the conspiracies and trashing of a person we know nothing about begin...:smuglaugh:

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

GJ_xPCJWwAAtQdq?format=jpg&name=large

what does Ricardo mean?

not him who posted something similar weeks ago. look, he is an attention whore and think too highly of himself, when in reality he is a nobody who happens to be adopted  working for an icon. his head has gotten so big, someone give him a clear reality check!

not him who posted something similar weeks ago. look, he is an attention whore and think too highly of himself, when in reality he is a nobody who happens to be adopted  working for an icon. his head has gotten so big, someone give him a clear reality check!
I have to agree. I'm not one to talk about people like this, but there's something about him that I can't warm to sometimes. The way he comes across in his posts has really changed over the last few years. When his posts are like the one above, I roll my eyes. I find he tries too hard to be somebody, be insightful, and to sound a lot like M.

ENOUGH with all these social media posts haha I just want delicious visuals and music it'd been 5 years since Medellin 

Like ....how did that time fly by so so quickly like SOOOO quickly felt a different world in many ways 

And bar remix albums and a handful of duets we haven't had anything ....yes this tour which we are all thankful for but still ....it's crazy to think that in 5 years Kylie's released 3 projects and Madonna's released nothing ...in the same time Beyonce has released 3 projects, Ariana 3, Taylor 500 haha! Like cmon Madonna dont join Britney and Rihanna haha