groovyguy

"Girl Gone Mild: Madonna finally covers up ahead of her 56th birthday"

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Party tume: Madonna's friends and family soak up the sun while out at sea

Posted Image

Posted Image

does anyone think that this shooting game actually glorifies or promotes gun shooting as such or even, war?

i can't make fully make up my mind.

i have rejected any invitation of this sort.

No, not at all. Personally, I wouldn't probably ever take part in it, but not because any reason but the fact, I prefer not to get welts on me from playing this game. I realize there is protective gear you can wear, but it's not going to protect you every where.

As for "glorifying" or "promoting" guns or violence, I don't agree. As mentioned, it's a sport. To me, it's almost like re-enacting, military training. One may not favor, guns, violence, military action, or even war, but it's part of our make-up. We fight for what is ours. And if you were threatened to defend your freedom or life and/or family, you would resort to using a weapon if need be. It's a fact of life. Again, you might not be in favor of it, but if you knew your, life, town or nation was being taken over by some extreme group, you would want to defend yourself.  The more your life is at threat, the more likely you would resort to guns. You can't deny that.

Part of me wonders, those who participate in such sports like this would be the type of people I would want to be with if I were under attack. At least, they have experience in how to properly handle weapons and most likely have good strategic moves.  Of course, there's always a negative to such sport, such as some loon taking it too far, but that's with anything in life. There will always be people who will turn a fun sport into something negative. Violence isn't encourage by such a sport. It's created by the mindset or people you are surrounded with, who you learn to grow violent from. Most people who play this sport are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic