Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I just can't believe she needs to wait for someone "to tell her", I'm sure she has heard of google :stare: . And it sounds really naive coming from an artist who very early in her career has had her nude photos sold to playboy! Even outtakes from her old photoshoots are available, of course in the internet and social era it got much worse, but this leaks trade has always existed.

I don't think she can do much about it either, even the CIA suffers leaks :cry: , and with 7000 billion people on every project she does I doubt it will stop soon. Also, it's not only the fans who share this stuff, but non fans AND haters too :lol:

I can't with people being sanctimonious here when they are well known for buying stuff illegally and to make a fuss about it on every Madonna forum and Facebook when stuff leak for free for everybody to enjoy it. Elitism at its best. I never bought anything illegally but i enjoyed what we got like so many other fans but at least i did not partcipate in an illegal business,sent Guy  Oseary and Madonna links to the leaked pics on their accounts for them to see it and take action and then came here acting like a paragon of virtue. The attitude is hypocrite and the business is against the law. You're part of the problem and to blame for the situation don't act like you're not and be all preachy at the same time. 

A bon entendeur.

Can someone post this to her and G.O. accounts? I have no twitter or insta

"Point your fingers at your team and then sue your photographers and people who work in the studio, they're the ones who get paid not for making music also for keep under KEY what's not about to be out there."

What's the point this, scaring collectors? Is a crime collecting/loving/sharing/promoting madonna by her fans? I think real crime is to sue fans, she's where she is thanks to us, not to her team betrayers. Remember that spanish fan was accused to leak a track he never leaked, as I the story we all know.

I can't with people being sanctimonious here when they are well known for buying stuff illegally and to make a fuss about it on every Madonna forum and Facebook when stuff leak for free for everybody to enjoy it. Elitism at its best. I never bought anything illegally but i enjoyed what we got like so many other fans but at least i did not partcipate in an illegal business,sent Guy  Oseary and Madonna links to the leaked pics on their accounts for them to see it and take action and then came here acting like a paragon of virtue. The attitude is hypocrite and the business is against the law. You're part of the problem and to blame for the situation don't act like you're not and be all preachy at the same time. 

A bon entendeur.

No one should be buying or selling this material. However we all would buy stuff if we got the chance wouldn't we? Yes, it is very hypocritical, but you can't deny the fact that the outtakes leaking IN PUBLIC hurts her image and art a lot more than if they were just to be kept quiet around a few circles.

I'm in no way part of those circles, I don't collect nor buy or sell stuff, the little I have were gifts. And I took them in a heartbeat.

I love some of the outtakes that leak, but I am sensible enough to realise: 1) it hurts her art and image 2) some of the outtakes should NEVER be leaked. Like recently one leaked showing her genitals in an accidental wardrobe malfunction... how is that ok???

You may be pissed about the hypocrisy, and you may LOOOVE those leaks, but there are different degrees of wrong, nothing is black or white.

Can someone post this to her and G.O. accounts? I have no twitter or insta

"Point your fingers at your team and then sue your photographers and people who work in the studio, they're the ones who get paid not for making music also for keep under KEY what's not about to be out there."

What's the point this, scaring collectors? Is a crime collecting/loving/sharing/promoting madonna by her fans? I think real crime is to sue fans, she's where she is thanks to us, not to her team betrayers. Remember that spanish fan was accused to leak a track he never leaked, as I the story we all know.

Don't worry, we all have posted similar messages on her instagram. :)

I just can't believe she needs to wait for someone "to tell her", I'm sure she has heard of google :stare: . And it sounds really naive coming from an artist who very early in her career has had her nude photos sold to playboy! Even outtakes from her old photoshoots are available, of course in the internet and social era it got much worse, but this leaks trade has always existed.

I don't think she can do much about it either, even the CIA suffers leaks :cry: , and with 7000 billion people on every project she does I doubt it will stop soon. Also, it's not only the fans who share this stuff, but non fans AND haters too :lol:

who knows, maybe she knows about everything and is now fed up with it and making a statement.

I really hope that's the case, because otherwise her people are clueless or they've been keeping her in the dark purposefuly.

Age of Innocence! #unapologeticeventhen

http://instagram.com/p/wowKghGEUm/?modal=true

Posted Image

Just the 2 of Us! #livingforlove

http://instagram.com/p/wo1fD3mEc8/?modal=true

Posted Image

This photo with lola is so cute :angel: , and I actually discovered it only recently. It's amazing how her children are always near her even in professional photoshoots like this.

"My heart goes out to the families of innocent children who were killed today in Pakistan!! I do not accept a world where kids are killed for wanting an education! This violence and ignorance has to stop!!!! It starts with all of us treating all human beings with dignity and respect!!" -Madonna

Posted Image

M is spending New years Eve in Rio in a Party organized by Mert and Ricardo Tisci.
Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Mario Testino and lots of other stars will be there.

ellebrasil
O Rio de Janeiro vai ficar pequeno para tantas estrelas que desembarcam por lá neste ano novo. Além de Kate Moss e Naomi Campbell - que visitam Trancoso alguns dias antes - Madonna e Mario Testino também vão passar a virada na festa que o estilista da Givenchy, Riccardo Tisci, organizará na cidade. Quem dúvida que o encontro vai bombar? #ELLEnews.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic