Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

So cool of Nicki Minaj!

Nicki Minaj posted about Madonna & Jay-Z's Songwriters Hall Of Fame nomination on her Instagram calling them "Legends".

This is really funny. 

That reductive copy cat interviewed that "I'm different with Madonna because I write whole my song blahblahblah"

Then this great news came out very next day. LOL

Ink is the blood of literature. Remember when people used to write? 270d-1f3fb.png270d-1f3fb.png270d-1f3fb.png1f498.png

Cvd4gjqWIAAucj-.jpg

Ink is the blood of literature. Remember when people used to write? âœâœâœ this post is not commentary on my ability to write. I have no need to defend myself.  i love the art of writing. Putting ink to paper. Its more soulful then texting and so beautiful to receive a handwritten letter

Madonna is true the best shade queen.  LOL very shady but same time beautiful and very classy.

This is the reason why I adore so much Madonna.

http://weibo.com/6034831125/Eesjd9iQ5?from=page_1005056034831125_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1477516120589

In Praise of Great Women too!! Anyone who dances, who has studied dance, who loves dance, knows what an honor it was for me to be sitting next to this remarkable woman. Martha Graham. To have met her, studied with her, spent time with her. She turned the world of Dance upside down. Danced well into her 90's. Never compromised her artistic vision. A Force to be reckoned with. We need more of this today. . Pioneers.

006ApxfTgw1f94frjv2n3j30hs0hs76e.jpg

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic