Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

LOL

Don't fuck with the Queen!!!

CwcnMnoXUAAkS0s.jpg

thats kinda rude tho, I mean yes its stupid for people to tell her not to be political or have opinions but if they aren't trying to be rude then why not explain to them why she's doing it instead if she's gonna respond? We need more unity, less anger.

madonnaOk Lets Get. Down to Business! We Do not want a Man who hates people of Color and Women and is Anti-Semitic to Run this Country. We do NOT WANT a WALL built around the U.S. paid for with our hard earned money!!! All Politicians Lie. ALL!! Even our most Beloved and Esteemed. Can we please get off the email scenario. And focus on the Bigger Picture??! If Trump were elected we would be at War in no time at all. The whole World is laughing at us right now. I can only imagine what Trump writes in his e-mails. Wait-Can he even Write?? Wake up People this is not a reality show. I appreciate his charm and entertainment value but he is not qualified to be a Head Of State! FACTS! Vote Clinton or we are all FUCKED.

ver todos os 1.965 comentários

At least she admits even Hilary lies...

Sometimes people need to be told they're stupid. Tough Love. 

thats kinda rude tho, I mean yes its stupid for people to tell her not to be political or have opinions but if they aren't trying to be rude then why not explain to them why she's doing it instead if she's gonna respond? We need more unity, less anger.

I agree it was rude. 

I don't think Madonna should be responding to comments at all. Heck, her whole Instagram presence in general bothers me. Yes, Madonna is a human being. She can do what she wants. But she's a legendary figure who has reached a very special level in the entertainment business. When you're at the level she's at, you don't need to be on social media, interacting with people giving you grief. It's all so beneath her.

There was a time in Madonna's career where all she did was work and do interviews to promote that work. Occasionally, we'd get a witty statement from Liz Rosenberg in response to some BS story. But that was it. All her social media was run by her people. I respected that so much, because she has a career like nobody else. People wish to have the kind of consistency and work ethic she's had for over 30 years now.

I know she's only human, but I wish she'd just leave it alone. Stop lowering herself to their level.

I mean with the amount of hate she gets on social media, its kinda puzzling why she would go out of her way to insult someone who says they love her.  :thinker: even if that person is being stupid lol

I am liking her instagram way more than I used to lately though, a couple of years back it was uncomfortable when she would let trolls get a rise out of her. But with the way the world is now it would be weird if she was the isolated untouchable icon that she was for 30 years and I do enjoy her as a person, flaws and all. 

LOL

Don't fuck with the Queen!!!

CwcnMnoXUAAkS0s.jpg

This is the Madonna, The Queen of pop I love so much!

Go girl!

Bob dylan won nobel prize finally but we still have to see this kind of stupid idiots on Madonna's personal instagram. sigh.

Yeah you stupid moron wish artists would stay out of politics. Tell it to Bob dylan.

I probably would have answered differently but that's probably why people basically step over me and ignore me. I feel bad for them but they don't feel bad about wanting to shut me up. I feel like saying what Madonna said sometimes. You can get frustrated.

Unity is deeper than criticizing what someone says or what they do. For instance I hear the word hate thrown around anytime anyone criticizes anything anyone says or does.

People annoy me too when I read their posts telling celebrities they shouldn't have an opinion. People are not wholly honest today either. It's very backhanded today. "I don"t think celebrities should talk about politics" is most likely "I don't like their view" "I don't get it" is most likely "I don"t like what she's saying."

It's also a very edgy time and the constant trying to box you in so no one can hear you can get frustrating, especially for someone as opinionated as Madonna.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic