Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

It gets complicated when each fan sets a "this is how it goes" standard for promotional chronology. Of course there will be people frustrated and saying "she shouldn't have done this or that". I'm personally very happy with the way things are going considering MDNA was an album that she practically threw away - from my point of view.

I honestly think the leak of the demos were the main reason this era started with the left foot. The album was being anticipated but the demos themselves weren't well received and then the 6 tracks released on iTunes didn't make a good impression as well. Things certainly got out of hand for Madonna and her team and she's no nowadays-Beyoncé, so here we are lamenting the "flop".

Management, timing, luck, it all went wrong. But after a 30 year career maybe some fans are just hoping for too much...  :Madonna007:

I'm just dissapointed that at this point she doesn't care if she puts her name and face into a crap product like these EPs. They're not professional and breaking some of her very own basic rules that made me love her and made her who she is in the first place leaves me a tad bitter.

Some of ya'll believe she doesn't care about success anymore, well does she care about the way her ART is presented? Or even the way a product is presented. 

Anyways, waiting for the video, I love this song so I'm glad it's getting a video. That I can't complain about.

Missberic what are you talking about?The demos and the first 6 songs that were rushed out were meant with almost universal praise

I mean especifically the leak of the demos created a bad aura around the actual album release with people saying Madonna was pulling a Beyoncé and trying to surprise everyone. I don't remember official critics commenting on the tracks as they were illegally leaked - and only demos.

The rushed release of the 6 tracks with the pre-order of the album, although rocketed to the top of the digital downloads for a couple of hours, didn't live up to the commercial standards  - Living for Love kept selling around 10k each week even with the release of the video.

I don't mean they were badly reviewed but I think the whole situation was pretty messy and negative towards her and the official release suffered deeply from it.

Rebel heart 93 the only time that you post in here is for negative reasond.

Album sales in general are GOD AWFUL

If RH is a flop then what was Nicki Minaj ' s last album or Rebel McEntire ' s or Cher's or Kelly Clarkson, Madonna has outsold all of these worldwide

The #6 top selling album of 2015 so far is pretty good considering the leaks

Every over 50 female artist would kill to have the success that Madonna has had in the last 7 years

Amen! Brother Amen!

I mean I still remember some negative trolls smug to Madonna fans whose celebrate her success that

"Well, it's only January so don't be to excited! you bitches"

Well, you know what you negative bitches? it's already almost July~~~ you negative bitches!  :bananawave:

And it's still #6 Top selling album of the year!! :worship:

Don't make me say again we are talking about the album which entirely leaked!!! :wide-eyes:

Only Queen can bring this Success.

:kissy:

I hate to keep bringing up the remixes, but I just want to say how much I miss the Music-Hard Candy eras in terms of remixes. Especially names like Above & Beyond, Paul Oakenfold, Stuart Price etc. Granted, there are some fantastic official remixes in the Rebel Heart era so far, several are a disappointment, especially knowing how good the official remixes of M's songs used to be. Oh well, I'll still jam out to the good ones :jamming: