If you could give Madonna some advice today....

Voguerista

....and you had her unwavering attention, what would advise would you give?

I would tell her to just relax, rest, and enjoy life and her kids. I'd also tell her to go to somewhere she thinks that might be "boring" (because there is no such thing imo) as she might find herself getting inspired more than ever and she might learn a lot in the process too.

-Hire a fucking community manager for your social media accounts. You are not doing it well, sweetie.

-Keep your fans happy. In the end, they're the ones who buy your records nowadays.

-Live in the fucking real world, 400€ for a concert ticket won't get your "real" fans to the concerts, only the rich ones.

-You're a living legend, care about your legacy.

I would tell her the opposite! Don't wait 4 years before the next album and follow your inspiration!

Cherish your legacy, cherish your musicality, work with trusted musicians, put your ideas into music.

Can't believe the Rolling Stones are everywhere today for the song Ghosttown and people keep saying "They have written a year ago, they were prophets, it erfectly fits this moment".

If she's not listening to Rosie, she ain't listening to us. 

But in the past, I would have said...

Pride: Do a medley of your greatest remixes. It's a room full of gays who kept your songs at No. 1 through remixes, even when the general public paid them dust. Give us a Peter Rauhofer tribute!

I can't believe she's never played Central Park. One free concert in the park with the hits and everyone would shut up about her ticket prices forever.

Eurovision: Was a fun set of hits too much to ask? I guess people think its aged well cuz of the gas masks.....

Enough with the hip hop. I don't need Confessions 2. Just make whatever inspires you with producers who aren't producing everyone.  Being late and rude doesn't make you a freedom fighter. Yes, bitch, you ARE MADONNA. There is and will only ever be one. Act like it.

Then, she'd read me, tears, we'd go into her closet, get in drag, drink lemon drops and eat hot tamales til dawn. Fin.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Cherish your legacy, don’t wait four years for the next album, say bye bye to auto tune and work with better musicians.

Many of the above actually. I'd tell her to make music her first professional priority again. If she's gonna say she's sleep deprived, at least let it be about her kids and her music. And the staff can get the kids ready and take them to school but no one can write her music. I'd tell her to make soundtrack songs that'll keep her relevant. Also to make records always thinking about the singles wisely. Or let others choose them for her. But most importantly, I'd like to tell her that the great records are inside her. She doesn't need an army of writers or producers or inspirations all over the globe.

Bonus: To make appearances women will want to imitate. She can be peculiar and mysterious like Tilda Swinton, she can be classy like Cate Blanchett, she can have abs again and show them off like Jennifer Lopez but please not a Pirate of the Carribbean meets Dita Von Teese at work.