Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

10 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis @Would You Like To Try amazing choise.... love that song.... and yes Express yourself with your amazing remixes....

Well, Keep It Together is also a Water sign song because the signs who cherish more their family are Water ones (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces). Express Yourself is an anthem and a challenge to be accomplished, and Water signs love both.

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, Keep It Together is also a Water sign song because the signs who cherish more their family are Water ones (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces). Express Yourself is an anthem and a challenge to be accomplished, and Water signs love both.

another amazing song

its incredibile that only one human been, M, create so much iconic songs and all very powerful

4 hours ago, dave2290 said:

trust me @wtg1987 with the huge catalogue of M and all the unreleased songs .... if her team start to care about it like her fans....we will have amazing compilations, re editions, and rarities for the next couple of  years....

I've read somewhere Madonna has 2-3 posthumous albums recorded, and I believe she might recycled demos and used them in songs. 

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Everyone I'm gonna be checking copyright up and down to check if Susan and Emily have any more to serve after the amazing Love Profusion Frequencies EP

pleaasse do it! check with your Fbi contacts, Susan and Emily, if M team have something else ready for us....

and thanks so much for all your work.... and a big thBig you to the FBI too....

or emily was in the cia? or was susan?

i dont remember but thank you @Would You Like To Try for your amazing info....

💙💙💙💙💙

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW