Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Love to see you're a Madame X fan, which song from it with Portuguese lyrics you have enjoyed the most?

I’m a Fan of every Album & videos I purchased every album.; explicit / clean ( anything) Love profusion the remixes it’s right where supposed be. On Apple Music  , no complaints here.  Enjoy it. 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

I’m a Fan of every Album & videos I purchased every album.; explicit / clean ( anything) Love profusion the remixes it’s right where supposed be. On Apple Music  , no complaints here.  Enjoy it. 

Well, me too. I even love I'm Breathless... with all my heart. Every single M song or album is sacred to me. Even B-Day Song.

25 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

me too!

i still remember all the singles edition i buyed... from don tell me to Hollywood, love profusion, american life ecc miss to have the singles with the remixes and the albums with the booklet!

19 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

What's the revised thing about on Love Profusion, is it different?

No,it seems it refers to the extension done in the mix which I can't grab which part they are exactly extending.Anyone knows the extended part in the 9;26 version and the extended 10:00?

50 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I love to talk about M and M's music (after all, we are here for this, this isn't any new), but given I'd only come back if more M remixes became copyrighted on YouTube - and if @Would You Like To Trytagged me informing that - so, my dear, has any...?

It seems not and thankfully still not so I can enjoy my Love Profusion in peace without thinking of a new single coming in

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

me too!

i still remember all the singles edition i buyed... from don tell me to Hollywood, love profusion, american life ecc miss to have the singles with the remixes and the albums with the booklet!

same! Madonna's singles were made with care and very creative, they really give an effort to them, it all stopped with MDNA :(

10 minutes ago, IGIVEUMORE said:

same! Madonna's singles were made with care and very creative, they really give an effort to them, it all stopped with MDNA :(

ah ah sorry but i love mdna.... and the mdna dvd tour? the booklet with photos in b/w is amazing.... and what do you think of rebel heart album? the photos there of M? i loved that era.... but yes the creativity in her singles and album are huge.... hard candy with her boxeur? love it....

its something we lost in this music industry era....

i always love when a song was out to go to a record store and see the single, the packaging ecc ecc.... listen to the song over and over.... and the remixes.... over and over.... look at the cover.... an era totally forget

53 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It seems not and thankfully still not so I can enjoy my Love Profusion in peace without thinking of a new single coming in

Love Profusion is to you what You'll See is to me. Merry Christmas my friend!!!

And never forget: I will always get you under my skin... ;-)

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Love Profusion is to you what You'll See is to me. Merry Christmas my friend!!!

And never forget: I will always get you under my skin... ;-)

Oh thank you so much!As a gift to you and lot of other people stay tuned in Madonna's birthday because that is the most likely the time I will release the Finally Enough Edits:50 compilation with remix edits and edits of songs!

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

ah ah sorry but i love mdna.... and the mdna dvd tour? the booklet with photos in b/w is amazing.... and what do you think of rebel heart album? the photos there of M? i loved that era.... but yes the creativity in her singles and album are huge.... hard candy with her boxeur? love it....

its something we lost in this music industry era....

i always love when a song was out to go to a record store and see the single, the packaging ecc ecc.... listen to the song over and over.... and the remixes.... over and over.... look at the cover.... an era totally forget

I know!! I was talking about the effort they made with the singles, specifically the Maxi singles!! I love MDNA as well xD

8 minutes ago, IGIVEUMORE said:

I know!! I was talking about the effort they made with the singles, specifically the Maxi singles!! I love MDNA as well xD

good!

its sad.... years ago when a single or an album was out.... it was like Christmas .... the single with his amazing cover and the remixes.... some of them a masterpiece like the single itself....and the album? the normal version or the deluxe edition? and sometimes the super deluxe edition? the booklet? and the 2 or 3 songs more you bad in the deluxe edition? i was crazy to came back home to listen to them even before the 2 or 3 singles the singer put out to promote the album.... ahhhh what nostalgia.....

26 minutes ago, JustinTimes said:

I don't understand why they don't put all the remixes on streaming, what's the point in leaving them out. I was listening to a song on Spotify the other day that had 27 remixes. 

But you asked if they could leave the hellz mix out now you want all of them lol

I agree it's sad they left the Tracy Young Electro Feels Dub

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW