Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

dolly parton put out a GH praticaly every 2 year. she have hundreds.... and maybe the gh dont make big money but trust me if you want big streaming number they make it.... dolly parton have only 1 milion and more streaming a day on spotify madonna 4+ million  but dolly ha ve more than 10 album, pratically all gh with 1 billion stream each M only one.... her team use in a smart and tricky way the streaming rules

38 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw @MPoweredremember this, schön?

Don't Tell Me should be now just not green, but underlined too, right?

Don't worry these changes will come soon in the list it takes time for it to change since I'm sure Mpowered has many things to do or just can't be able right now to change it

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

dolly parton put out a GH praticaly every 2 year. she have hundreds.... and maybe the gh dont make big money but trust me if you want big streaming number they make it.... dolly parton have only 1 milion and more streaming a day on spotify madonna 4+ million  but dolly ha ve more than 10 album, pratically all gh with 1 billion stream each M only one.... her team use in a smart and tricky way the streaming rules

And nearly most of them did not chart or sell very well.  But Dolly is an artist you can't reckon with because from the beginning she pretty much put a new album out every year.  Unfortunately a lot got lost in the shuffle. Dolly has so many studio albums and Greatest hits, and she still hasn't sold as much records as Madonna has and Madonna has only released only a quarter of records as Dolly has. Greatest Hits isn't what Madonna needs right now.  She needs to tour and win the public back, especially in the U.S.  Other than that, she should keep doing what she's doing.  We don't need a zillion re-issues or compilations from her. 

@McDonna this is truth but the gh are great on spotify for the numbers and so the sales.... put your best songs in one album can help the album sale a lot thanks riaa rules....you know ... tot singles stream.... a copy of an album sold....

the tour are amazing but we need to be honest .... Its not something you can do forever.... they are too much physically at one point.... so for me the best alternative to stay at the top are new album new feats and gh for the stream who at the end become sales , riaa certification and million copies sold more.

@dave2290I guess the point behind Celebration being the most streamed M album is because, even if with its countless flaws, it's the most comprehensive GH, of course until Finally Enough Love but this is still such a baby (plus it's a remix album). Even being rush released, it was swallowed down GH's throats by Warner until the new deal after Interscope when Immaculate has started to get back its so-long-deserved flowers. We should remember Immaculate was made out of print right after Celebration arrive (with just Rescue Me being out of the new GH, plus with the new GH getting all 80's Immaculate's misses, it'd not have even made sense for TIC to still being pressed).

Madonna's ofc not Dolly or Kylie (even most recents GH's by Kylie - Ultimate and The Best of - lasted only 3 years each; Ultimate got out of print as well as removed from platforms in 2007, same fate to TBOKM in 2014; ofc given all Kylie's catalogue in Australasia has been distributed by only one label, Mushroom, these GHs have lasted to date there, but only there). Although in the apex of CDs (around 2001 - around 2008), M got several bootleged GH's around the world (I even own one of them I wanted to purchase for 18 years). But bootlegged things, live audios from radio broadcasts aside, aren't kept in platforms. So only 5 GHs by M can be picked on them - btw, that's the same number of Kylie's GH's currently available on streamings (GH 92, Hits+, Confide in Me 2002 version, Boombox - repacked as a double album featuring also the original versions of the songs whose remixes are in the original version of Boombox, right after Ultimate's removal, just to get a place to put I Believe in You and Giving You Up, so Boombox turned out to be the only Kylie's Parlophone GH - and, ofc, Step Back in Time - but the latter will be definitely removed from streamings the minute the joint between BMG and Parlo to distribute it is over. With Madonna there's no chance of Immaculate, Celebration etc. being removed from streamings because all material from them belongs to Warner - which didn't happen to Ultimate Kylie or The Best of Kylie Minogue.)

To summing up: there's a reason why Celebration's the most streamed M album ever; and there's a way it could easily leave this position, with only an even more comprehensive Madonna's GH.

45 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@dave2290I guess the point behind Celebration being the most streamed M album is because, even if with its countless flaws, it's the most comprehensive GH, of course until Finally Enough Love but this is still such a baby (plus it's a remix album). Even being rush released, it was swallowed down GH's throats by Warner until the new deal after Interscope when Immaculate has started to get back its so-long-deserved flowers. We should remember Immaculate was made out of print right after Celebration arrive (with just Rescue Me being out of the new GH, plus with the new GH getting all 80's Immaculate's misses, it'd not have even made sense for TIC to still being pressed).

Madonna's ofc not Dolly or Kylie (even most recents GH's by Kylie - Ultimate and The Best of - lasted only 3 years each; Ultimate got out of print as well as removed from platforms in 2007, same fate to TBOKM in 2014; ofc given all Kylie's catalogue in Australasia has been distributed by only one label, Mushroom, these GHs have lasted to date there, but only there). Although in the apex of CDs (around 2001 - around 2008), M got several bootleged GH's around the world (I even own one of them I wanted to purchase for 18 years). But bootlegged things, live audios from radio broadcasts aside, aren't kept in platforms. So only 5 GHs by M can be picked on them - btw, that's the same number of Kylie's GH's currently available on streamings (GH 92, Hits+, Confide in Me 2002 version, Boombox - repacked as a double album featuring also the original versions of the songs whose remixes are in the original version of Boombox, right after Ultimate's removal, just to get a place to put I Believe in You and Giving You Up, so Boombox turned out to be the only Kylie's Parlophone GH - and, ofc, Step Back in Time - but the latter will be definitely removed from streamings the minute the joint between BMG and Parlo to distribute it is over. With Madonna there's no chance of Immaculate, Celebration etc. being removed from streamings because all material from them belongs to Warner - which didn't happen to Ultimate Kylie or The Best of Kylie Minogue.)

To summing up: there's a reason why Celebration's the most streamed M album ever; and there's a way it could easily leave this position, with only an even more comprehensive Madonna's GH.

And other than the fans, no one else cares about the flaws to Celebration. I've said it before when it comes to avid fans, they will pick everything to death. Also, her fan base is quite diverse.  We have some who love ROL and hate Confessions and vice versa.  Then we have some who love both and hate other iconic albums.  For some, Erotica is one her best, when the general public gravitates to more of her 80's song. 

Celebration is a pretty solid and complete Greatest Hits collection for Madonna, at least up to 2009.  But then again, most would agree she really hasn't had a hit since, stronger than most songs on Celebration.

I honestly don't care about the numbers at the end of the day.  All I care about is what I enjoy.  I'm fine if she never has a hit album or single again. It doesn't mean I still won't root for one or her.  Though, I am rational enough to know that in our society, mainstream society isn't going to accept Madonna as they have in the past.  Comparing her to what is happening to Kylie or Dolly at the moment is one big laugh to me.  Neither are still selling what they used to or as successful as they once was, but our society loves a comeback, and while Dolly is definitely is riding such a wave, we also have to realize that Dolly doesn't give people enough time to come up for air, so while what she's doing right now is gaining some traction, it's not and never will be as successful as she once was when it comes to record sales, etc.

@Anapausis when you create a gh and you put inside the most famous songs and so the most streamed, every single stream help the entire album with sales count.

before streaming, in the physical era, every three singles sales was equal to one album sales.... but i dont remember how many copies of 3 different singles in the same album need to make sold to arrive at one album sold.

this was why in general for every album they put out 3 singles ... because tot copies sold of 3 singles was one album.

Now for riaa is 1500 stream for one single sold

and around  (with variation of you are a Premium or ad user on spotify and other Platform) 1500 stream for 10 songs , 15000 for make an album.

the weeknd put out a GH, the higlights, in 2021, and he put inside his best songs . every singles who stream amazing was choose to be in the GH.

even before the album was in store or streaming it was one of the most sold thanks by the singles (because every tot singles stream is a copy of an album sold)

in 2022 with 16 billion stream it was the most streamed album ever on spotify.

now in 2023 the album have 25 billion stream with 14-15-16 million streams daily.

this is how powerful is streaming when you use it with brain and how the best streamed songs of an artist can help an album to sale million and millions.

this is why dolly parton have so many gh with number so high

@McDonna Yes dolly and k dont sold albums like before.... not even madonna to be honest... but new generation yes they do it and numbers at the end are important....M is the first to say she sold 400 million and the fans the first to write them everywhere so at the end number are important and if you think that rihanna have more than 380 million certification.... Taylor 270... and drake near 500 million....

Edited by dave2290 (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@McDonna Yes dolly and k dont sold albums like before.... not even madonna to be honest... but new generation yes they do it and numbers at the end are important....M is the first to say she sold 400 million and the fans the first to write them everywhere so at the end number are important and of you think that rihanna have more than 380 million certification.... Taylor 270... and drake near 500 million....

Yes but fans should also know many of those certification for Rihanna and Drake are for single songs and them being featured on other people's tracks.  Not only that, they came up during a time where album tracks could chart and sell like singles with the digital age.  And let's be honest, digitally it's easier to keep track of sales than physically.  Back in the day, not every store selling a Madonna record was counted.  Other artists suffered from that same fate as well. 

Look, someone is going to surpass Madonna on many of her achievements eventually, but at least I know that Madonna worked her ass off for her achievements and still do.  These numbers really mean nothing to most people unless your trying to prove your favorite artist is better than another.  Most average people who consume music, do not care about these statistics and Madonna will always be known as the Queen of pop for years to come.  And like always, there will be others who come along be called the same.  But at the end of the day, Madonna still reigns and we all know it.

13 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@Shofulsorry if it seems annoying but since you seem to have a ATRL account I would be very thankful if you could ask RideOrDie about the love profusion tracklist or price and street date hopefully!

Is Shoful currently inactive on here due to the lack of expanded, curated reissues? I guess poor sis/alefah got traumatized to Finally Enough Love Rainbow Edition announcement...

Maybe it was the way Madame X was treated to for Celebration Tour too, who knows... (For the spoiler-free's: there won't be any more word coming out from here about this subject!)

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

what you all talking about? new re issue out?

We're talking about @Shoful, who used to be a very profilic Infiniter but now posts with lesser frequence. We're speculating the reasons behind their absence. And we are talking specificly about them because they have an account to that notorious forum called ATRL and could virtually ask to a guy whose nick is RideOrDie who's also a member to ATRL and is a very reliable insider when it comes to digital download/streaming releases.

Would You Like to Try would gladly ask directly RideOrDie about info regarding Love Profusion maxisingle but unfortunately ATRL doesn't allow nowadays new members as the last ones who came to there revealed themselves to be trolls from alt right (and ATRL's a leftist forum by excellence).

Hope I had explained it all.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW