Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

16 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

@bertrandthe Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Mix and it's extended version are both mastered or mixed differently right?It seems the European short mix is more distorted or mixed different than the US  mix that when I hear sounds less compressed.Also,some parts are different it seems because when I put a AI filter on both it grabs different parts of the song,also many remasters come out even more compressed 

If I had to guess, they took the file from the US CD maxi, cut it down, and then made it louder. It was already at the limit of loudness on the US single, so the UK one just sounds harsh and overcooked.

38 minutes ago, bertrand said:

If I had to guess, they took the file from the US CD maxi, cut it down, and then made it louder. It was already at the limit of loudness on the US single, so the UK one just sounds harsh and overcooked.

Cool! it sounded so greatly made that I thought the extended one was actually extended and not the full version! Thanks

55 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I need help with editing the Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Extended to the short one,I need the edit points of the intro only and then I think I'm good can anyone help since I'm doing it on mobile?

What’s wrong with the video edit - I’m sure it’s a wav file and I have it somewhere- as you are so obsessed with this song for weeks now shall I upload it babe ? 😘

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

What’s wrong with the video edit - I’m sure it’s a wav file and I have it somewhere- as you are so obsessed with this song for weeks now shall I upload it babe ? 😘

I mean the UK Edit that I want to recreate myself but the intro edit points are not clear for a person who edits on a telephone like me

I DO OFFER A VERY GOOD REASON TO MOAN: M SHOULD HAVE BEEN EDGIER THAN PUSHING IMPRESSIVE INSTANT AS SINGLE INSTEAD OF AMAZING AND ACTUALLY OPTED FOR I DESERVE IT IN THE END.

The best thing she had ever to offer to Scotch Tape. Even with the risk of not charting at all just like 3 years later with some AL singles.

#TheMoaningGame

EDIT: @dave2290 and @Would You Like To Try, my fellas that were in the mood, don't you stand there, let's get to it: I need ur opinions about this polemic single picking up...

57 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I DO OFFER A VERY GOOD REASON TO MOAN: M SHOULD HAVE BEEN EDGIER THAN PUSHING IMPRESSIVE INSTANT AS SINGLE INSTEAD OF AMAZING AND ACTUALLY OPTED FOR I DESERVE IT IN THE END.

The best thing she had ever to offer to Scotch Tape. Even with the risk of not charting at all just like 3 years later with some AL singles.

#TheMoaningGame

EDIT: @dave2290 and @Would You Like To Try, my fellas that were in the mood, don't you stand there, let's get to it: I need ur opinions about this polemic single picking up...

honestly im happy with the choise she make.... are all beautiful songs..... and i love all them..... so pick one is difficult.....

She’s just spent  the best part of a decade in career recovery after Erotica nearly completely wiped her career out. Music was the first album where fun Madonna reared its head again and she was back on top. The thought of having to go though another decade of peacemeal just for the sake of one music video would have been dumb. Especially as the war themed video did nothing to represent the theme of the album and her thoughts and feelings on her life at the time were completely overshadowed. Plus American Life the song is a curio and the rap is iconic the song itself musically is an absolute stinker where melody went to die. 
The video was the only good thing about it but pulling it was the right choice. 
That whole album campaign was an absolute shit show. 

7 minutes ago, steady75 said:

She’s just spent  the best part of a decade in career recovery after Erotica nearly completely wiped her career out. Music was the first album where fun Madonna reared its head again and she was back on top. The thought of having to go though another decade of peacemeal just for the sake of one music video would have been dumb. Especially as the war themed video did nothing to represent the theme of the album and her thoughts and feelings on her life at the time were completely overshadowed. Plus American Life the song is a curio and the rap is iconic the song itself musically is an absolute stinker where melody went to die. 
The video was the only good thing about it but pulling it was the right choice. 
That whole album campaign was an absolute shit show. 

oh wow someone who love that era!

karen walker nbc GIF by Will & Grace

6 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Comm'on hyena, if u do have the wav file, what hinders u of sharing it to us? Ur moaning hourly ritual? We can wait, no problem. We can also join u in the moan, why not??? Oh day oh night oh Fever Edit One oh Fever Edit Two oh Fever Edit Three...

We have it on the Madonna Remixology I just need intro edit points 

If you pay attention to the vinyl and colour designs, you can see pink label for the European version of nothing fails, and the pink  framed cover for love profusion, they match somehow. I mean some designs were made, but plans changed and they reuse that designs for promptness for different singles

15 minutes ago, subversive said:

If you pay attention to the vinyl and colour designs, you can see pink label for the European version of nothing fails, and the pink  framed cover for love profusion, they match somehow. I mean some designs were made, but plans changed and they reuse that designs for promptness for different singles

Makes sense,they probably reused those versions for the European singles including the alternative big room vox mix on German CD

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Looking forward to a new remix album. So many top 10 club hits didn’t make it on the first finally enough love release 

So off topic but, given last news regarding next following tour dates, we just need some more smile reactions to forum.

Pibecitx, I just have found this Brazilian CD online store on my local Shopee what sells exclusively Argentinian printings:

https://shopee.com.br/musicstorefloripa?entryPoint=ShopByPDP&upstream=search

They have this:

138380107_Screenshot_20231230_072107_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e44004240908df10ed67956fcb13ef90.jpg And then I notice one thing at the right side of the CD (I just zoomed in so it's easier to notice):

1994077039_Screenshot_20231230_072120_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ed0cfccc35edb197181e97b5f2e51bf1.jpg  It says "exclusive sell for Argentina, Chile and Uruguay."

But why in hell if Brazil and Paraguay are Mercosur members too??? And now also Bolivia???

#ItsAForeignAffair

If Emily doesnt put the 7" mix of keep It Together on streaming when the unconfirmed EP might come I will be angry 

I gave them a opportunity with the passengers hellz kitchen now TWO in a row I'm going to make them hear the super luper mix of power of goodbye on loop

On 1/1/2024 at 9:26 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

If Emily doesnt put the 7" mix of keep It Together on streaming when the unconfirmed EP might come I will be angry 

I gave them a opportunity with the passengers hellz kitchen now TWO in a row I'm going to make them hear the super luper mix of power of goodbye on loop

ha ha ha!

Oh My God Omg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

On 12/30/2023 at 11:25 AM, Anapausis said:

So off topic but, given last news regarding next following tour dates, we just need some more smile reactions to forum.

Pibecitx, I just have found this Brazilian CD online store on my local Shopee what sells exclusively Argentinian printings:

https://shopee.com.br/musicstorefloripa?entryPoint=ShopByPDP&upstream=search

They have this:

138380107_Screenshot_20231230_072107_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e44004240908df10ed67956fcb13ef90.jpg And then I notice one thing at the right side of the CD (I just zoomed in so it's easier to notice):

1994077039_Screenshot_20231230_072120_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ed0cfccc35edb197181e97b5f2e51bf1.jpg  It says "exclusive sell for Argentina, Chile and Uruguay."

But why in hell if Brazil and Paraguay are Mercosur members too??? And now also Bolivia???

#ItsAForeignAffair

crazy

brazilian market is so big.....

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW