MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

417502663_6887489988028934_7803131256755

from Mojo magazine feb 2024 issue about the reissues

'Madonna is expected to release 'personally curated' expanded versions of her 1983 debut and 1984's Like a Virgin next year'

does this mean we'll get the reissues next year in 2025? or before the end of this year??

No. The article says Reissues 2024, so save up yuor money, cause Mama's got surprises coming our way, I'm sure. :)

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

417502663_6887489988028934_7803131256755

from Mojo magazine feb 2024 issue about the reissues

'Madonna is expected to release 'personally curated' expanded versions of her 1983 debut and 1984's Like a Virgin next year'

does this mean we'll get the reissues next year in 2025? or before the end of this year??

My guess they mean 2024 since the intent of the article is targeting 2024 re-issues.  It's possible the article also was written at the end of 2023, so that is why they say "next year" as well.  We'll see what happens, but I knew this would eventually happen.  For those, who still doubt, and say, "but she has no time to curate such things while on tour",  I'd like to remind them that Madonna is great at multi-tasking, and I would think she and Warner probably have already lined things up in advance to put the album together.  It's not hard for her to take a moment to discuss what she wants packaged in these re-issues and then have someone do it for her. 

Can't wait!!!  :party:

1 minute ago, Celebration said:

No. The article says Reissues 2024, so save up yuor money, cause Mama's got surprises coming our way, I'm sure. :)

Totally agree. My guess the article was written at the the end of 2023, so that's why they writer says "next year".   Most magazines tend to have their magazines and articles laid out a couple of months in advance. 

Just now, Honey Little said:

I think it means “next year” as in 2025. She will personally curate them and she can’t do it while on tour. It says NEXT YEAR!!! 

Absolutely, people just want any garbage and can’t wait for her to take the time and focus on her curating efforts.

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

For me M have the talent to make songs more fast and with quality.....

You're right! Curating something and producing new music are two different things.  Curating on her part could be as easy as choosing what else she wants to put on the album and approving it.  The rest could be assigned to producers and other people who are helping her curate these album.  She doesn't have to be available to remaster or put the actual re-issues together. 

11 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You're right! Curating something and producing new music are two different things.  Curating on her part could be as easy as choosing what else she wants to put on the album and approving it.  The rest could be assigned to producers and other people who are helping her curate these album.  She doesn't have to be available to remaster or put the actual re-issues together. 

And her catalogue\archive should have so much pieces that should be easy to put out amazing box sets  or GH more often than like this.....

Just now, dave2290 said:

And her catalogue\archive should have so much pieces that should be easy to put out amazing box sets  or GH more often than like this.....

I wouldn't expect any of that.  My guess the re-issues will include various remixes and possibly a track like "Ain't No Big Deal"  and "Into The Groove".

12 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

For sure i hope to have remixes.... Tons of remixes..... Luv them!!!!! Btw we can only wait and see....

I am not setting myself up for "tons of remixes" or demos.  I have a feeling Madonna wants to keep the re-issue as close to the original release without overbearing it with demos and mixes (especially never officially released before).  At the same time, I hope she puts something special on the re-issues because I am just not buying the same exact album that is already out there.

So if this is true they are being chronologically released which makes sense to me as they can hopefully also include the accompanying tour too - true blue and who’s that girl can include wtg tour - prayer and breathless can include BA but I’m just wishing here - at least if we are getting the first 2 albums this year it means we could potentially get Warning Signs 😉 and the full virgin tour - I’m guessing a summer and Xmas release 😋

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

So if this is true they are being chronologically released which makes sense to me as they can hopefully also include the accompanying tour too - true blue and who’s that girl can include wtg tour - prayer and breathless can include BA but I’m just wishing here - at least if we are getting the first 2 albums this year it means we could potentially get Warning Signs 😉 and the full virgin tour - I’m guessing a summer and Xmas release 😋

Warning Signs most probably is lost or in a in-house rotting cassette of vinyl (if it's a vinyl you all are saved)