Finished madam x - am I the only one who thought there would be more documentary?

Finished watching madam x on paramount plus… and I was kinda bummed that this was just the concert (with a few random clips thrown in - blond ambition Rome speech from 30 years ago?  I mean I get how it still applies but …).  I was really hoping for more backstage  documentary style stuff.  I swear i had heard it publicized as focusing on her injury etc.   but it was pretty much just the concert.  And kind of even less of the concert than what I had seen … bc WHERE WAS CRAVE?!?!?!   I know they filmed in Portugal and I know she has cut out crave by that point … but I was still hoping they’d use it from another show.   

the problem is that stealing platfoms call it docu and leads to missundertanding... also tabloids extracting info from forums and unofficial insiders and making that info "official" like with the focusing on injuries thing.. i always expected to be a full concert film because those things happened before and because madonna always showed on-stage material on the insta teasers.. but i understand what you think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...