Your Expectations Vs Reality for 2022

Dj Garrido

Ohhh shit I forgot to write the reality!!! ???

So reality, like 20+ shoots by Ricardo for her IG / a birthday party "week/month" in Africa or Italy... A remix playlist on Spotify with 50 singles + Frozen SICK SICKKICK mix as a bounce. 

Yes also she will RE-write her story/movie with another writer. 

black and white wink GIF

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Ohhh shit I forgot to write the reality!!! ???

So reality, like 20+ shoots by Ricardo for her IG / a birthday party "week/month" in Africa or Italy... A remix playlist on Spotify with 50 singles + Frozen SICK SICKKICK mix as a bounce. 

Yes also she will RE-write her story/movie with another writer. 

black and white wink GIF

The fact I choked on my drink reading this. :laughing: Lowkey gonna happen!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Your Expectations Vs Reality for 2022

Expectations- LAP box set with unreleased bray/leonard demos to also include blu ray of remastered videos from film reels and not these pasty glossy upscales her team keep churning out as "HD plus b-roll and behind the scenes from lap, ey and oh father videos - dvd of any of the blond ambition tour shows

Reality - more shit remixes like the tik tok frozen, more madame x nonsense , collaborations with guest rappers and their diapers, lots of photo shop and coming soon announcements which will stretch into 2023 & madame x tour blu ray which will only include bonus footage for the japan release and no backdrop videos for a change