U2 Fires Manager Guy Oseary

Shoful

27 minutes ago, Desolation Row said:

Calm down, there was no antisemitism in here until you decided to bring it up for no reason.

Who are you again? Do you feel offended? Why is that?

Read my first post and come back when you have made your mind.

I don't need anyone to say I must stay calm. I need everyone NO TO BE discriminating anyone for dubious reasons.

5 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Who are you again? Do you feel offended? Why is that?

Read my first post and come back when you have made your mind.

I don't need anyone to say I must stay calm. I need everyone NO TO BE discriminating anyone for dubious reasons.

First of all, I am literally part Jewish and secondly nobody has been discriminating against anyone. Would you like to quote some of this antisemitism you keep talking about. If you can't back up anything you say with proof it just means you are forcing everyone in this forum to read through the overflow of your mental toilet. I told you to calm down because throwing accusations with no proof is annoying and creates drama.

1 minute ago, Desolation Row said:

First of all, I am literally part Jewish and secondly nobody has been discriminating against anyone. Would you like to quote some of this antisemitism you keep talking about. If you can't back up anything you say with proof it just means you are forcing everyone in this forum to read through the overflow of your mental toilet.

EXCUSE ME?

Wether Guy is a bad manager or not is hard to debate as we don't know what his goal is as a manager, it's fact that Madonna has made more money than ever before under his management, so in that sense he is very good for her. On the other hand she also produced her least artisticly valued work under his management and her image as an influential and groundbreaking artist has shifted. Not just because of her social media bs but more so because she has become so safe. We know that Guy has killed some controversial ideas in the past, the new thing being that she actually listens to him where she didn't before with Freddy or Carrese. It has kind of reduced her to a raunchy elderly lady act, most of the controversy surrounds her being old and liking sex, which is not controversial at all. Sure it makes a lot of people uncomfortable but it is a very safe place to operate from. The big exception is Madame X, there you feel the same risk taking that brought on every major carreer shift, but leading that album and era with Medellin and Crave where clearly God Control as a first single would have catapulted Madonna into the headlines, is really a cowardly move

• Jackie locked this topic