The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

10 hours ago, McDonna said:

I personally dislike how people use "nepo baby" negatively and try to use it to discredit some really talented entertainers in their own right, who came from famous parents.  It's been happening for decades and decades.  In fact, I keep finding entertainers I loved years ago, who I never knew had parents in the entertainment business or had some claim to fame.  I agree it's all about what those offspring can do with their talents to achive great success like their parents.  Certainly there are those who ride on the coattails of their famous parents/relatives, but there are many who prove with no doubt they have great talent as well.  In some cases, some are better than there parents. For instance, I think Miley Cyrus is greatly talented.  I prefer over her father as a singer.  She is more creative and appealing to me, but I guess some of that is subjective.  The fact is; many of these parents tend to expose their children to their art or give them opportunity to explore beyond their own interests.  These children do have an advantage, but again it all depends what they do with those opportunities.  Unfortunately, in many cases some aren't able to live up to their parent's success.  Someone like Madonna are huge shoes to fill.  She's pretty much done it all.  So they can only hope that they won't live within the shadows of their parent's success, and become someone they want to be.  Having famous parents in the arts is most likely going to produce offsprings interested in the arts too.  With Madonna's kids so far, I feel they are actually looking for their own path.  Rocco as an artist and possibly Lourdes as an actress and singer. But she seems to be staying away from what is accepted as mainstream success so far.  In a way, her music seems more avant-garde than Madonna's.  They all are still young and I'm sure they know that they have big shoes to fill if they want to try to achieve the success Madonna has on their own.

Nobody would pay attention to Lola if it wasn't for the obvious reason. A fish has more artistic appealing than her. Next. :heart:

8 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Nobody would pay attention to Lola if it wasn't for the obvious reason. A fish has more artistic appealing than her. Next. :heart:

Totally disagree. Obviously she doesn't appeal to you, but Lourdes is super talented.  I'm sure she's a better actress than her mother too.

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather Lola to pull a Paula Ciccone and act only in the backstage family businesses. Go EP is very cute, but weren't Lola daughter of who she is, this thing would never be thought of being done let alone come to fruition. Sorry McDonna, but as M says in her very first song she wrote back in 1978...

I absolutely love Lola's cover of Judy Garland, i truly love her voice on it. Its also 10 Times better and more modern than anything on shit mdna or even rebel Heart. And i absolutely love how she handles annoying Mental Madonna fans online by telling them to fuck off, it really IS the only way to deal with some of the nutcases WE have some specimens of here. She's also 10 Times, or more, more interesting than the poor sods attacking her here. I'd rather be her and have her life than yours, i'd seriousky kill myself if that was the case. Not sorry.

14 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I absolutely love Lola's cover of Judy Garland, i truly love her voice on it. Its also 10 Times better and more modern than anything on shit mdna or even rebel Heart. And i absolutely love how she handles annoying Mental Madonna fans online by telling them to fuck off, it really IS the only way to deal with some of the nutcases WE have some specimens of here. She's also 10 Times, or more, more interesting than the poor sods attacking her here. I'd rather be her and have her life than yours, i'd seriousky kill myself if that was the case. Not sorry.

Hum... Your enthusiastic appreciation for Lolahol has made me feel like giving one more spinning to Go EP. It has this gem:

As well as her Everybody-like single:

Where she's quoting her also amazing idol Stefani Germanotta (<3 <3 <3 <3).

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Track listing:

1. Lovers 

2. Lunar Dance 

3. Passport 

4. Storyline 

5. Like a Time Machine 

6. Cribbage

7. Shove It In (Dry)

8. Mommy Master

9. Leaving On a Jet Plane (cover of Peter, Paul and Mary)

10. Carbonate 

It sounds good to me.

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Track listing:

1. Lovers 

2. Lunar Dance 

3. Passport 

4. Storyline 

5. Like a Time Machine 

6. Cribbage

7. Shove It In (Dry)

8. Mommy Master

9. Leaving On a Jet Plane (cover of Peter, Paul and Mary)

10. Carbonate 

Is that the tracklist for Lola's album or is that a day dream you had while eating avocado toast?

18 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, @Roland Barthes why I only did discover this masterpiece only NOW????

As Lolahol sings in it, "I was stupid, it doesn't work like that"!!!!

You call that a 'masterpiece'?

She's very pretty and I appreciate the Frozen references, but her voice and music aren't remarkable.

Anyway, good on you for keeping at it, Lourdes.

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I get that there's a thin line when it comes to critiquing an artists work and the actual person and sometimes it may sound like people are attacking an artist personally, but lets refrain from attacking members personally, especially in such a nasty way. 

8 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I get that there's a thin line when it comes to critiquing an artists work and the actual person and sometimes it may sound like people are attacking an artist personally, but lets refrain from attacking members personally, especially in such a nasty way. 

"I'd seriouly kill myself if that was the case. Not sorry."

Wow. Just wow. To quote Janet, "nasty boys don't mean a thing".

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

Btw @Would You Like To Try we are a group of few people who really love American life..... There are songs in that album who are divine...... Love profusion  is one of my fav with hollywood

I love American Life.

1. Like a Prayer 

2. Erotica

3. American Life

the holly trinity