The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Who is Thomas Bangalter?

mirwais lives in Paris.

stuart is there working on tour.

Why is orbit there? Sleeping? (He is known to sleep 24/7)

I know...but the thought of all three beeing there... Photo seems to show them interact....

Thomas Bangalter is a 1/2 of Daft Punk

Having seen the tour a few times in person now, I'm not so sure we'll get an album that soon anymore. She seems extremely humbled, somewhat melancholic and still a little shaken by her recent death scare. It's just a feeling on my part that the musical focus may have changed to something entirely different at this stage or that whatever she may have recorded and planned thus far doesn't really represent where she's at emotionally right now...

Edited by acolyte (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, acolyte said:

Having seen the tour a few times in person now, I'm not so sure we'll get an album that soon anymore. She seems extremely humbled, somewhat melancholic and still a little shaken by her recent death scare. It's just a feeling on my part that the musical focus may have changed to something entirely different at this stage or that whatever she may have recorded and planned thus far doesn't really represent where she's at emotionally right now...

I really think that the Re-Invention Tour's success, audience's reactions to so much uptempo feel god music and working with Stuart inspired her to make Confession on a Dancefloor within a year of the tour ending rather than continue the serious and sparse sounds of American Life and slower paced/darker Drowned World Tour. Hoping this tour will inspire her again to come up with something as brilliant and what many fans would love to hear