The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

new album? 

if she really end her tour will we get first  the video and audio release of it ?

and what about reissues? 

5 hours ago, thiagosb said:

Madonna was at the studio before the tour started (several pictures posted on her instagram also with Max Martin back in March 2023). 

What if the vocals are already recorded and now they are finalising the album production (The Weeknd + Mike Dean)?

Would that make any sense?

Weekend recording with Dean his new album 

and the pic u posted is actually old

its from last year so called "Conway session" 

0OdEVZY4hKU.jpg?size=750x964&quality=95&

To be fair comparing ages Madonna at 35 had just released zlike a Prayer, I'm Breathless, Immaculate Collection-, Erotica and about to release Bedtime Stories Something to Remember Evita and Ray of Light 

I mean Swift started at an early age too ...18?! With her debut album 

Madonna was 22/23 after years of pushing through got her debut material out there so that took a chunk whereas late 2000s in American music unless you were country or r n b you wouldn't have a hit...country was swift and she hit it HUGE at an early age 

At the same age Madonna released her debut album Swift had released 5 albums! Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red and 1989! Most of which have been re recorded recently and adding to her statistics 

It's a different music world so naturally you feel artists push more out look at Lana Del Rey for example every other year there's new material out there ... Compared to Beyonce, Gaga, Pink there's HUGE gaps between releases and they're 25-30 years younger than Madonna ...so like it's all down to perspective 

In 20 years Beyonce has released 7 solo albums...in the same time frame Madonna released 10 ....in the last 20 years however Madonna has released only 5 new studio albums from late 40s to mid 60s

I see people comparing to Kylie minogue too ...at the same age Madonna was recording Rebel Heart having just had a successful run of number 1 albums and record breaking tours three in a row ! So again perspectives too 

Much as fans we would love if within an era she released a couple albums maybe for more material and number 1 albums and top 40 hits but her priorities were all over the place due to so many commitments she's had ...after this tour she will have a break I DO think it's likely she will have more duets or collabs coming up I'd be surprised if she didn't work with Weeknd again, Beyonce, Ariana Grande going forward with their recent output so thstll keep her name out there too then maybe before she hits 70 she will give us a new album of material I'm sure 

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

To be fair comparing ages Madonna at 35 had just released zlike a Prayer, I'm Breathless, Immaculate Collection-, Erotica and about to release Bedtime Stories Something to Remember Evita and Ray of Light 

I mean Swift started at an early age too ...18?! With her debut album 

Madonna was 22/23 after years of pushing through got her debut material out there so that took a chunk whereas late 2000s in American music unless you were country or r n b you wouldn't have a hit...country was swift and she hit it HUGE at an early age 

At the same age Madonna released her debut album Swift had released 5 albums! Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red and 1989! Most of which have been re recorded recently and adding to her statistics 

It's a different music world so naturally you feel artists push more out look at Lana Del Rey for example every other year there's new material out there ... Compared to Beyonce, Gaga, Pink there's HUGE gaps between releases and they're 25-30 years younger than Madonna ...so like it's all down to perspective 

In 20 years Beyonce has released 7 solo albums...in the same time frame Madonna released 10 ....in the last 20 years however Madonna has released only 5 new studio albums from late 40s to mid 60s

I see people comparing to Kylie minogue too ...at the same age Madonna was recording Rebel Heart having just had a successful run of number 1 albums and record breaking tours three in a row ! So again perspectives too 

Much as fans we would love if within an era she released a couple albums maybe for more material and number 1 albums and top 40 hits but her priorities were all over the place due to so many commitments she's had ...after this tour she will have a break I DO think it's likely she will have more duets or collabs coming up I'd be surprised if she didn't work with Weeknd again, Beyonce, Ariana Grande going forward with their recent output so thstll keep her name out there too then maybe before she hits 70 she will give us a new album of material I'm sure 

id like to have a M who put out album like taylor swift

Sorry for being so off topic but, @ChromaticanMondasia, Taylor's debut is from 2006 - she was only 16 by then.

Kylie's first single ever, Locomotion, was released when she was 19, but her acting career started when she was just 9 - yes, in 1979. By 1987 she was already the sweetheart to a whole Australian youth.

Had The Breakfast Club the means to release Shine a Light back in 1978 even as an independent single, Madonna's recording career would have started at 19 years old - same as Kylie.

Cyndi Lauper was at a band what released official singles in 1980 - by that time, Madonna also had her band, Emmy and the Emmies, but, again, she was resorting to a label contract.

That's why she hired Camille Barbone as a manager - she was still trying be the new Pat Benatar or Chrissie Hynde before eventually move to dance music and, after firing Barbone, decided by herself to pursue a contract - hence why she was 23 or 24 at time of her first single - it all depends on how you accept in which month the Everybody single launch happened - as April 1982 as the "tentative" release date (which resulted in a flop) or October 1982 as the "official" release date.

Obviously the album and song before tour started didn't happen (possibly due to the illness)

the first show in Mexico City was officially announced on April 17, 2023, On April 21, 2023, a second concert was added after the first show sold out in minutes. After it also sold out within minutes of going on general sale, a third date at the venue was added the following week. Due to "overwhelming demand", a fourth show was announced on May 4, 2023, while a fifth and final date was added on December 1, 2023.

7 minutes ago, thiagosb said:

Too sad! 😢 

What happened then to the work she was doing at the studio before the Celebration Tour? 

You mean the one song with Max Martin? Last I heard it was gonna be dropped late 2023/early 2024 but then it was just ‘postponed indefinitely’ whatever that means… to me it means it ain’t coming. Lol

I don't think Madonna would release a full album just as she's wrapping up a tour.  With the exceptions of Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light, she's always toured to promote an album; Even her first album had club dates with 3-4 songs. Album sales aren't where she or many other artists even in their earlier stages of their career make their money at this point. A new album without a tour supporting it is a missed opportunity.

BTW maybe her work with Max Martin is for Ariane Grande, maybe a remix of 'Yes, and" with her recording new lines vs the Beyonce remix.

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Had The Breakfast Club the means to release Shine a Light back in 1978 even as an independent single, Madonna's recording career would have started at 19 years old - same as Kylie.

Fun fact - my good friend’s aunt was in The Breakfast Club (it could have been the Emmy one, actually, I forget) with Madonna, and she said she was a diva even then.  Overall, she remembers her fondly though. 

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

There’s no new album and The Weeknd is not recording with Madonna, stop lol

You know if there’s any truth to the “personally curated reissues coming this year” rumor that ran in a music magazine  a couple weeks ago?

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I always knew a new album was not coming but at least the delusional people are travelled back to reality lol

The remaining of 2024 she will have some rest and fun. 2025 looking for inspiration and maybe work on other projects. 2026 Continues with other projects and starts gathering with producers. 2027 recording, 2028 New album Madonna 70 :cute: